+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

under an agency, can i send PPR directly?

azolyma2canada

Nov 2, 2009
Good day friends,

Just like to inquire if anyone has an idea if i can send my passport directly to London office without the need to pass it to my representative since I will be moving to my home country? I send a case specific inquiry to London office and got an attachment of PPR but we are already scheduled to travel and no way to cancel it. My plan is to send it directly to London office as soon as we arrive but the agency told me that it is not possible and that the London office will not accept it. Just don't want to make any wasted time.How true is this?

Thank you very much and I hope someone can help me regarding this matter.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azolyma2canada said:
Good day friends,

Just like to inquire if anyone has an idea if i can send my passport directly to London office without the need to pass it to my representative since I will be moving to my home country? I send a case specific inquiry to London office and got an attachment of PPR but we are already scheduled to travel and no way to cancel it. My plan is to send it directly to London office as soon as we arrive but the agency told me that it is not possible and that the London office will not accept it. Just don't want to make any wasted time.How true is this?

Thank you very much and I hope someone can help me regarding this matter.
Most of the agencies/ reps do not send/ handle the passports of clients, you can send on your own also, write a forwarding letter, mentioning name & date of birth of principal applicant along with file number. Put name of principal applicant, date of birth and file number sticker on each passport( so that it does not mix up). Send a Self addressed envelop also ( in your case address of your agency ). Size

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
azolyma2canada said:
thanks for you immediate reply. Did you apply under an agency or representative also?
I applied through a representative and they told me to send passports on my own.

azolyma2canada

Nov 2, 2009
hi explorer, is it right that in each of my dependent's passport i will put a sticker indicating my name , bday and file number as the principal applicant? attached to the PPR request is an updated form indicating me and my dependents name, bday and current passport, do i need to make a separate forwarding letter or that form is enough?