+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unclear NOC Code for Study Agent

yomori

Jun 2, 2019
Markham
Category........
CEC
Hello there,

I'm making my online profile for Express Entry since I'm already eligible to apply. I have a question for "Job Category". I don't know which NOC number is my current job, so I need your advise!!

First, I put my job summary and duties below.

【Job Summary】
As front-line staff in study agent, I play a main role as a counselor to operate the business by following duties: greeting victors, answering inquiries by email or phone, advising the suitable schedule regarding academic schedule, supporting visa process, organizing internal and external events, making a profit. The incumbents work as representatives of the company and crucial for the business operation.

*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*

【Job Duties】
・Counsel clients regarding educational issues such as course and program selection and scheduling, school adjustment, and study skills
・Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
・Organize and coordinate events and seminars
・Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
・Prepare and create invoices for clients using the latest rate and school fees
・Coordinate with other departments and employees to pursue the business strategies and projects
・Make profits through the daily operation and reach the sales quota every month

*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*

Based on my job above, I focus on three NOC Codes at this moment.
※I tries to attach links but I couldn't for security reasons.

1, NOC 4033 - Educational counselors

2, NOC 1221 - Administrative officers

3, NOC 1241 - Administrative assistants

What I think is NOC 1241 matches my job so far. But, I don't want to make a mistake, so I'd like to gather your opinions.

Thank you for your attention!

Last edited:

shahsrushti01

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2019
I would suggest 1241 as well- since it strongly matches your job duties

yomori

Jun 2, 2019
Markham
Category........
CEC
I would suggest 1241 as well- since it strongly matches your job duties
Hollo. Thank you for your reply. I'm still wondering even NOC 4033 covers some of my duties, but they seem like more college or university side, not study agent...
Do you still suggest NOC 1241 for my job?