+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

uncle as a sponsor , help please

hammad86

Mar 9, 2012
Hi,

my uncle is going to sponsor me for my studies , he will bare my all expenses of fees and living . He is canadian citizen and doing well established business their from last 10 years . My parents cannot sponsor me so i am taking his help financially . Can anybody tell me what documents of him i must attach with my application ? Thanks

hafizmuhammadatif

May 19, 2012
Saskatchewan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 / FEB / 2016
AOR Received.
19-04-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
He is your real uncle?If yes then from Pakistan first you need family tree that make proof his relation with him, from their side u need his bank statement ,his passport copy and more important thing is u must written consolidated about returning to pak after studies.
2nd most important thing u need afidafat from him where clearly mentioned that he will support ur studies during ur stay in canada and he has enough fund to support u along with his own family .
I was supported by my real brother who is canadian citizen

hammad86 said:
Hi,

my uncle is going to sponsor me for my studies , he will bare my all expenses of fees and living . He is canadian citizen and doing well established business their from last 10 years . My parents cannot sponsor me so i am taking his help financially . Can anybody tell me what documents of him i must attach with my application ? Thanks

hammad86

Mar 9, 2012
should all documents be original ? Like bank statements, tax collection certificate, and business proofs .
Also some body told me i a letter in English followed by sponsor signature is enough , no need of affidavit . How true is it ? What documents you showed and what reason you gave to return to Pakistan?