+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unauthorized break and implications for pgwp?

Alihandr0

Oct 22, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
I didn't register for the last summer term and didn't receive a Leave of absence. So I made an unauthorized break. Will I get rejected when I apply to pgwp? Has there been any regulation due to Covid? Those with knowledge and experience, please help!!!

Tar3q

Feb 26, 2019
If you are in University and your university allows CIP(continue in the program) during summer then this is not going to be a problem , for this you would have to pay for the summer term even if you do not register for classes.. First, ask and make sure your university allows CIP or any further helps needed from them. Every University has an International Student office so ask them and if they do not have CIP then there could be issues you may or may not face during your pgwp.

Alihandr0

Oct 22, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
I asked my university's international student office. They told me that I was using unauthorized permission and that I would have trouble with my pgwp application.

Tar3q

Feb 26, 2019
I can not guide you in this process but what I understand is if you get the legal help you may survive, I know this situation could be stressful for you so please take help from a lawyer as the can guide you properly.

Reactions: Alihandr0

rajivmanak002

Sep 17, 2023
I didn't register for the last summer term and didn't receive a Leave of absence. So I made an unauthorized break. Will I get rejected when I apply to pgwp? Has there been any regulation due to Covid? Those with knowledge and experience, please help!!!
Hello My friend,

Can you please give an update, I am in a similar situation.