+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unauthorised work experience....urgently need advice....!!!!

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
BAK123 said:
Doubt they will ask you for the 2012 NOA.

Also, if it was only one cheque - get the employer that gave you that one cheque to write a letter saying it was a bonus from the time you were legit or write your own letter saying it was a bonus from previous months.
Great idea....lie further!

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
True said ;D

BAK123 said:
Some people have to think outside of the box Mother Theresa ;D

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
BAK123 said:
Some people have to think outside of the box Mother Theresa ;D
Working illegally, making false statements to a government agency....I don't think you need to be a saint to view those as pretty serious offences.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontosm said:
Working illegally, making false statements to a government agency....I don't think you need to be a saint to view those as pretty serious offences.
Agreed. Tbh the thing that is most annoying is that he doesn't think he has done anything wrong. It's people like him who cause the slowdown of processing as cic are required to do more and more checks to ensure the authenticity of all applications. It's frustrating.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
The OP obviously realises he did something wrong and is worried about potential consequences.

@BK11: The CEC rules changed in Jan 2013, so you would have applied for CEC this year. Your most up to date T4 and NOA would be 2012 IF CIC requests them this year.
If they do, I would advice you not to make things worse by saying it's a bonus or whatever. It is also a terrible idea to approach your former employer with such a request because you would basically be asking them to be complicit in a crime. Remember, CIC may call to verify your employment details or you may need them as a reference for future jobs and this could damage your reputation.

If they request it, see an immigration lawyer before doing anything.

You have 2 applications in process and hopefully, the Skilled Worker application will get to passport request first. This way you may withdraw the CEC application.

In my opinion if you are going to spend $2000 for legal advice, why not pay it to an experienced immigration lawyer and get your money's worth? A lawyer worth their salt would have never advised you to work or accept payment without a work permit.

Indocanda

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
if everything went fine and he got Visa stamped along with COPR, will the security guys in the border ask for these details? like older work permit or notice of assessment.

SenoritaBella said:
The OP obviously realises he did something wrong and is worried about potential consequences.

@ BK11: The CEC rules changed in Jan 2013, so you would have applied for CEC this year. Your most up to date T4 and NOA would be 2012 IF CIC requests them this year.
If they do, I would advice you not to make things worse by saying it's a bonus or whatever. It is also a terrible idea to approach your former employer with such a request because you would basically be asking them to be complicit in a crime. Remember, CIC may call to verify your employment details or you may need them as a reference for future jobs and this could damage your reputation.

If they request it, see an immigration lawyer before doing anything.

You have 2 applications in process and hopefully, the Skilled Worker application will get to passport request first. This way you may withdraw the CEC application.

In my opinion if you are going to spend $2000 for legal advice, why not pay it to an experienced immigration lawyer and get your money's worth? A lawyer worth their salt would have never advised you to work or accept payment without a work permit.

seton

Jun 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
AOR Received.
05-11-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2013
Med's Done....
21-02-2013
Passport Req..
04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2013
LANDED..........
03-05-2013
Indocanda said:
if everything went fine and he got Visa stamped along with COPR, will the security guys in the border ask for these details? like older work permit or notice of assessment.
Technically they can, but in reality this is extremely unlikely.

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
I heard people getting security cleared for their jobs by misrepresenting about the number of years they have been in canada as a PR and they get their security clearance with no issues. I dont know what CIC people look at but I think each department is separated and work independently.

Indocanda said:

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BK11 said:
I heard people getting security cleared for their jobs by misrepresenting about the number of years they have been in canada as a PR and they get their security clearance with no issues. I dont know what CIC people look at but I think each department is separated and work independently.
You are correct, lying and cheating is the best practise. You have this forum's blessings. Is that what you wanted to hear?

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Agree with seton. At that point the border officer is more interested in whether your current status(married/single; kids/no kids) is reflected in your COPR as well.

Indocanda said:

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
I am not saying that i will do this but i am just giving you guys an example of what people do. I personally feel that wrong and even I wont favour that as it is about immigration, not a mere job. There are several ways to explain one point, then why not we search for some good point to save anybody's immigration. I am not asking the ways to lie but a valid solid point can save the case which is not clicking in my mind right now, may be anybody here can find out. I paid my consultant and she advised me to do that s*** thing, who wish to spoil his case by paying load bunch of money?

SenoritaBella said:
Agree with seton. At that point the border officer is more interested in whether your current status(married/single; kids/no kids) is reflected in your COPR as well.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
BK11 said:
I hope they dont ask but if they ask then is there anything I can do? I paid my greedy consultant so much and she advised me to take cheque even when LMO was in process :(
My question has no relevance to this topic .... but yet i would like to ask u.....
Was this greedy money hungry consultant an Indian ?
Cos we have a reputation of cheating and fooling people ... u see
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
You guessed it correctly....!!!

Winterfox said:
My question has no relevance to this topic .... but yet i would like to ask u.....
Was this greedy money hungry consultant an Indian ?
Cos we have a reputation of cheating and fooling people ... u see
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p