+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

unable to view ecas status now, I was able to earlier

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. I had our ecas active about 5 days after we got our AOR
2. I check it everyday, hoping it echanges from 'Received' status, then on April 9, it just says...."We're sorry etc.." As if the ecas was'nt active.
3. I checked all 3 of our UCIs and came up with the same message.
4. Didn't see any technical issues or messages with CIC
5. Checked here and people are not reporting anything similar.

Anyone had this experience before?

sthaeem

Star Member
Feb 27, 2012
I had a similar issue. My eCas had been active for long time. Around Easter holidays, I was not able to log in and was getting a message that information you entered is not valid.
So, they I called CIC and the agent suggested me to submit enquiry for technical issue with eCas. And the email for instruction is under. I send them according to option C of instruction and attached a screen shot of the issue. And after few days I was able to log in into eCas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical problems with online tools or Enquiries related to the Come to Canada tool

In order to assist you, please fill out the email form available on our https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

Your current status in Canada
The expiration date of that status
(If applicable) Date the application was submitted
Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
Information requested under A or B, depending on your situation:
A)

If you are experiencing technical difficulties uploading your IMM application form, please include:

A copy of the IMM form you are trying to upload (all fields completed) ; and
All your answers to the online questionnaire; to do that:
select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can:
provide us with screen shots, or
copy and paste the text.
B)

If you created a new MyCIC account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted, you must click on Link application to this account.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C)

If your situation is not described under A or B, please include:

Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account;
error message(s) you received, and
Specify the date and time when the problem occurred.
You can expect a response within 10 business days following reception of the above information.

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sthaeem said:
I had a similar issue. My eCas had been active for long time. Around Easter holidays, I was not able to log in and was getting a message that information you entered is not valid.
So, they I called CIC and the agent suggested me to submit enquiry for technical issue with eCas. And the email for instruction is under. I send them according to option C of instruction and attached a screen shot of the issue. And after few days I was able to log in into eCas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical problems with online tools or Enquiries related to the Come to Canada tool

In order to assist you, please fill out the email form available on our https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
and choose Technical difficulties located in the drop down menu under the heading Enquiry. Also add the following information:

Your current status in Canada
The expiration date of that status
(If applicable) Date the application was submitted
Information you are looking for and nature of the problem
Information requested under A or B, depending on your situation:
A)

If you are experiencing technical difficulties uploading your IMM application form, please include:

A copy of the IMM form you are trying to upload (all fields completed) ; and
All your answers to the online questionnaire; to do that:
select the Modify my Answers button located at the top of the online questionnaire. Once you are redirected to the page entitled Find Out if You're Eligible to Apply, you can:
provide us with screen shots, or
copy and paste the text.
B)

If you created a new MyCIC account and would like to link it to an online application that has already been submitted, you must click on Link application to this account.

If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please provide us with screen shots of all your answers appearing on the Link an existing application to this account page.

C)

If your situation is not described under A or B, please include:

Screen shots showing the full browser window, including the website address field of the:
page where you are experiencing problems/trying to log into your account;
error message(s) you received, and
Specify the date and time when the problem occurred.
You can expect a response within 10 business days following reception of the above information.
+1 to you. If I could give a +5, I would. Thanks again!