Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
Recently a lot of folks are able to use the new tracker to track detailed status of the applications: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

Indeed it indicates that it supports EE applicants.
  • workers immigrating through one of the Express Entry programs:
    • Canadian Experience Class
    • Provincial Nominee Program
    • Federal Skilled Workers Program
    • Federal Skilled Trades Program
I have been trying to create an account but am not successful to do so. I have double checked by 10-digit UCI, and place of birth. Other posts pointed out that I have to put the place of birth exactly the same as in the passport. My passport only shows the province of birth, not the town. My GCMS notes indicates that my POB contains city only. I have tried multiple combinations like "Province Only (same as passport)" "City, Province" "Province, City" "City Only", with and without the space, with/without comma, all caps/no caps. Every time I got the below error message:

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
I'm 11/24 AOR and my application already passed R10. Anyone facing the same issue?

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Recently a lot of folks are able to use the new tracker to track detailed status of the applications: https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

I have been trying to create an account but am not successful to do so. I have double checked by 10-digit UCI, and place of birth. Other posts pointed out that I have to put the place of birth exactly the same as in the passport. My passport only shows the province of birth, not the town. My GCMS notes indicates that my POB contains city only. I have tried multiple combinations like "Province Only (same as passport)" "City, Province" "Province, City" "City Only", with and without the space, with/without comma, all caps/no caps. Every time I got the below error message:

I'm 11/24 AOR and my application already passed R10. Anyone facing the same issue?
I am also facing the same issue, Tried all the methods but not able to create the account.
my AOR is Nov 6th.

tokyotsui

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
I am also facing the same issue, Tried all the methods but not able to create the account.
my AOR is Nov 6th.
I've just resolve the issue! IRCC spelled my place of birth incorrectly - 1 letter is missing. I tried different typo spellings of my place of birth and one of them actually worked. I have sent a webform to correct this.

Reactions: Raj0411

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
I am unable to create account too. what to do?
. In my case, the place of birth caused the issue. I tried place of birth same like in passport (City, State) but didn't work. I checked my last application to IRCC, Which is PGWP. So in my PGWP, my place of birth is (City, State.) There is an Extra (.) in the PGWP application i submitted to IRCC. Now it worked when i registered with (City, State.)
Please check if you applied to IRCC before and what place of birth you mentioned in previous application.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Ok, I was now able to create account. For me was spaces between City , State. I don't know on what basis this is actually considered.

drskull

Oct 12, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-09-2022
Med's Done....
20-10-2022
Rather than getting invalid or incorrect information page, i'm getting

We’re experiencing a technical difficulty
We’re working to fix this as soon as possible. Try refreshing the page or come back later. This is happening for last week

I'm sure i enter matching information because, if i change a letter in my name i get "invalid or incorrect information "

qwertyur

Aug 1, 2018
I am PR candidate qualified for both FSW and CEC. Got an ITA while I was in Canada, submitted all the documents except PCC for which I only uploaded the empty form just to complete my application so that I can get an AOR because I was in a rush to travel to India. Now, IRCC emailed me asking for the PCC, so my question is can I file for PCC from inside India or I have to go back to Canada and then file for PCC?

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Rather than getting invalid or incorrect information page, i'm getting

We’re experiencing a technical difficulty
We’re working to fix this as soon as possible. Try refreshing the page or come back later. This is happening for last week

I'm sure i enter matching information because, if i change a letter in my name i get "invalid or incorrect information "
i was also getting this error, It may sounds illogical but try to sign up by keeping place of birth as Blank.
May people were able to log in like that.

drskull

Oct 12, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-09-2022
Med's Done....
20-10-2022
i was also getting this error, It may sounds illogical but try to sign up by keeping place of birth as Blank.
May people were able to log in like that.
thanks! still same though..

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021

My AOR for Aug.03.2022 and just R10 passed