+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to upload IMM5257

Jan 26, 2024
he form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description:
    Make sure you are using the latest application form from our website. You can get it by clicking on the link below.
    • Answer all questions on the form
    • Click on the validation button
    • Save it on your computer (as a PDF)
    • Upload the saved PDF document here
  • Common issues:
I have already taken the latest form , answered all questions correctly , Validated the document and uploaded ? Does it mean that we should get another version of adoble by making a payment ? appreicate if someone could assist me on this issue

May 30, 2021
Make sure you're choosing the correct form to upload. Can you show the screenshot of your validation. When you click validate it gives you a message saying everything is correct in the form and ready to submit

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
he form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description:
    Make sure you are using the latest application form from our website. You can get it by clicking on the link below.
    • Answer all questions on the form
    • Click on the validation button
    • Save it on your computer (as a PDF)
    • Upload the saved PDF document here
  • Common issues:
I have already taken the latest form , answered all questions correctly , Validated the document and uploaded ? Does it mean that we should get another version of adoble by making a payment ? appreicate if someone could assist me on this issue
We had the same problem. We just filled the form and validate on time. We were able to upload. I suggest you to fill and validate just once.