+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to upload documents to GCkey after linking PR application

detam.10

Sep 11, 2016
Hi All,

I've searched around but have not seen anyone encounter similar issues before.

It seems like after we've linked our common-law PR application to our GC key account, when viewing the application it doesn't allow us to upload any documents (we're trying to upload the schedule A form and police report)
We have gotten an email on Feb 22 indicating that we need to upload these by March 24th

Has anyone encountered this issue?

Thanks

*Edit* The images are kind of small. If you view them directly by opening in a new tab they're easier to read

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017

detam.10

Sep 11, 2016
Hi Hurlabrick. Thanks for the information!

Just to update, I sent a technical error report through the CIC webform informing them I could not upload any documents.
I got an email the next day stating that an agent is investigating.

One week later, it seems like I can now upload the documents.

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi All,

I've searched around but have not seen anyone encounter similar issues before.

It seems like after we've linked our common-law PR application to our GC key account, when viewing the application it doesn't allow us to upload any documents (we're trying to upload the schedule A form and police report)
We have gotten an email on Feb 22 indicating that we need to upload these by March 24th

Has anyone encountered this issue?

Thanks

*Edit* The images are kind of small. If you view them directly by opening in a new tab they're easier to read

I have exactly the same issue. I have used the web form to report technical issue and have also attached my schedule A form since I couldn't see any option to attach. Lets see

xohaib.shah

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi Hurlabrick. Thanks for the information!

Just to update, I sent a technical error report through the CIC webform informing them I could not upload any documents.
I got an email the next day stating that an agent is investigating.

One week later, it seems like I can now upload the documents.
Thank you, I have done something similar today. Lets see how long it takes before they take any action . Although I already submitted the schedule A form they requested via webform attachment, hoping they might attach it this way.

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Can you submit Schedule A before PCC or they need to be submitted together at the same time. I see two different sections for uploading these files separately, but not sure if it would be okay to submit the Schedule A first as it's all ready to go.

Simran Singh Sachdeva

Aug 3, 2020
What to do when IRCC ask a candidate to upload some information on GC Key Account but forget to provide "Upload Slot" on the same? Where should a candidate upload the information? I have a Deadline to upload information but no such option to upload on the same. What should I do??

Rosybeaner888

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
What to do when IRCC ask a candidate to upload some information on GC Key Account but forget to provide "Upload Slot" on the same? Where should a candidate upload the information? I have a Deadline to upload information but no such option to upload on the same. What should I do??
I guess you can upload thru webform. Then after few dayssss they will email you that they got your uploaded documents.