+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to upload document to my profile

Jan 10, 2022
Hey guys. Good news. I was able to get our documents uploaded. I filed under technical details. I sent multiple requests and one was accepted.

This is what I wrote: We are unable to upload documents requested for our Express Entry application, due to the upload button not working on the Documents to Submit website. We raised a ticket on Nov21, but haven't yet received any reply. We already missed one of the deadlines, in spite of paying the fee. We are ready to move to Canada but our COPR expired due to Covid delays. Please help solve this issue. Many users are facing the same issue, as per forums. Thanks!

I also sent DMs to many Canada immigration related handles.

Hkd9491

Feb 22, 2022
Hi,
I have the same problem. IRCC asked for some additional documents for my Express Entry file but I can not find any slot where to upload these documents.
Need urgent help please.
Hi did you find any solution, i am having a same problem. Raised so many webforms but no reply

srttttt

Nov 28, 2023
Hello All,
I'm in similar situation - could you please help?
1. IRCC asked me to confirm if my passport was lost or stolen. They asked me to provide same information on GC Key account but unfortunately there is no option or slot to upload this information so I sent them through "Web Form" but no reply yet and it now shows "Replacment Overdue"
2. I have my visa stamped on my passport.
3. I'm taking online classes from India.

Q1. What should I do now?
Q2. Did you get any response?
Q3. Should I travel or wait?

Status is as follow:
Current Status: Your Action Is Required
Final Decision: Approved
Document Status: Valid
Replacement Overdue

Please help and suggest!
Thank You!
Hello, did you reached any result about this issue? did you travel without problem?

srttttt

Nov 28, 2023
Hello, did you reached any result about this issue? did you travel without problem?
Hello All,
I'm in similar situation - could you please help?
1. IRCC asked me to confirm if my passport was lost or stolen. They asked me to provide same information on GC Key account but unfortunately there is no option or slot to upload this information so I sent them through "Web Form" but no reply yet and it now shows "Replacment Overdue"
2. I have my visa stamped on my passport.
3. I'm taking online classes from India.

Q1. What should I do now?
Q2. Did you get any response?
Q3. Should I travel or wait?

Status is as follow:
Current Status: Your Action Is Required
Final Decision: Approved
Document Status: Valid
Replacement Overdue

Please help and suggest!
Thank You!
did you reach any result? did you travel without problem? did you do anything to solve it?