+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to upload document to my profile

USOZ

Jul 16, 2019
Hello,

I recently had a baby and informed IRCC. They have since asked to upload the birth certificate to my profile so that the baby's PR application can be process. However, I cannot upload. The upload button is greyed out and the deadline to submit the document is the 5th of December 2020. I have tried all browsers on a Mac, PC, tablet and phone. I have sent three webforms but so far no response.

Please view Screenshot

What should I do?

zurahmans

Oct 22, 2020
I am in the same situation and have exactly the same issue. I had a baby and when raised web form for Change in Status due to birth, I got the request letter to upload the documents and have the same issue as described above. My deadline is already passed as it was 10 Oct 2020 and the same row appears with "Replacement Overdue" remark. I have raised several web forms to complain along with the attachment of documents I had to upload and got different responses one of them mentioning the issue is resolved and another one saying that the documents have been forwarded to responsible department.

I have already obtained CoPR and Visa to travel is expiring on 17 Nov. I am quite worried and not sure what to do. I have also read some articles mentioning that a lot of people with CoPR have the Visa's that have expired and could not travel due to COVID are still stuck and the processing times have increased drastically. I had plans to travel as soon as my situation was sorted after the new baby is added to application, but it looks like I will be stuck for a long time once my visa expires. I am even considering to travel alone for a soft landing alone so that at least I secure my PR, leaving the family behind as the new baby doesnt even have visa.

Simran Singh Sachdeva

Aug 3, 2020
Hello All,
I'm in similar situation - could you please help?
1. IRCC asked me to confirm if my passport was lost or stolen. They asked me to provide same information on GC Key account but unfortunately there is no option or slot to upload this information so I sent them through "Web Form" but no reply yet and it now shows "Replacment Overdue"
2. I have my visa stamped on my passport.
3. I'm taking online classes from India.

Q1. What should I do now?
Q2. Did you get any response?
Q3. Should I travel or wait?

Status is as follow:
Current Status: Your Action Is Required
Final Decision: Approved
Document Status: Valid
Replacement Overdue

Please help and suggest!
Thank You!

Jan 10, 2022
Hello!

Were you guys able to figure this out?
I am in the same boat.
The upload file button is disabled for me.
I am past deadline.

Kaler Jaspreet S

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hi,
I have the same problem. IRCC asked for some additional documents for my Express Entry file but I can not find any slot where to upload these documents.
Need urgent help please.

charmsel

Nov 5, 2015
Hello All,
I'm in similar situation - could you please help?
1. IRCC asked me to confirm if my passport was lost or stolen. They asked me to provide same information on GC Key account but unfortunately there is no option or slot to upload this information so I sent them through "Web Form" but no reply yet and it now shows "Replacment Overdue"
2. I have my visa stamped on my passport.
3. I'm taking online classes from India.

Q1. What should I do now?
Q2. Did you get any response?
Q3. Should I travel or wait?

Status is as follow:
Current Status: Your Action Is Required
Final Decision: Approved
Document Status: Valid
Replacement Overdue

Please help and suggest!
Thank You!
Hi I have same situation with final decision approve but it says I need to upload additional documents. What should I do? Can I go to canada since I already have stamped on my passport?

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
Hi @USOZ @zurahmans

Were you guys able to figure this out?
I am in the same boat.
The upload file button is disabled for me.
I have an approaching deadline.
Hi me too, already made webforms and technical difficulty reports, still no good response. Hope by tomorrow, on the site maintenance, the upload document page will already work. ..coz mine too, UPLOAD FILE button not working.

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
Hi guys, just resolved my problem, we just emailed our local visa office and they replied that they changed the "you action is required" to " approved" and that i dont need to upload the passport again since they already have it.

best of luck guys

Jan 10, 2022
@Renalpe many thanks for sharing. How did you get the email of local visa office? How long did it take for them to reply. Do you mind sharing the email id itself? We are in the US right now, which visa office should we apply? Thanks Again!

Last edited: