+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to submit fingerprints in time?

AliTheAce

Mar 11, 2018
My fingerprints were delivered to the St. Clair office on the 24th of May. I enclosed the official document sent to me by the RCMP with the correspondence that the IRCC sent me, which included my UCI number. Hopefully I don't have much longer left to wait, I don't need to write the test since I'm a minor.

Thanks for the answers everyone!

Quiches

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
FP request for citizenship is different from PR. Also, FP request for citizenship is not automatic, i.e. unless you've lived outside of Canada for 183 + days during the eligibility period, you are not required to send one.
Just to clarify, even if you've lived outside of Canada for 183+ days in another country, you are not automatically required to send fingerprints. However, you are obligated to send a PCC (Police Certificate) from that country declaring you don't have a criminal background there. Source: personal experience.

Bendanlim

Apr 25, 2018
Just to clarify, even if you've lived outside of Canada for 183+ days in another country, you are not automatically required to send fingerprints. However, you are obligated to send a PCC (Police Certificate) from that country declaring you don't have a criminal background there. Source: personal experience.
do I need send a Police certifacate clearance in Canada with my application?