+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to submit application due to error in personal history section

SamuraiJack

Jan 26, 2019
Hello,

I am in the process of submitting my Permanent Residency application now that I received my ITA. However, I keep encountering an error on the 'Personal Activities' sub-section of the 'Personal History' section. I have attached a screenshot of the error. It states:
"You must provide at least 10 continuous years of history from the date of client's 18th birthday."

However, this error is not valid since I have provided a complete and continuous record of all my activities since my 18th birthday. Due to this, I'm unable to submit my application.

I browsed through the forum pages and found similar discussions from the past. Here are the things I have tried so far to troubleshoot/fix:
+Triple checked to ensure there are no gaps in the time entries
+Ensured all fields have been completed

Has anyone faced this and found a fix? I reported this to the website by using the 'Report a technical issue' button. It says they would take 7-10 business days to reply. I am posting in this forum hoping to get a quicker response.

Another question on a somewhat connected note: I don't yet see any section in the application to submit all the documents I am collecting. Is this something that becomes visible ONLY after I submit the application?

Jumijumi

Dec 14, 2018
Hello,

I am in the process of submitting my Permanent Residency application now that I received my ITA. However, I keep encountering an error on the 'Personal Activities' sub-section of the 'Personal History' section. I have attached a screenshot of the error. It states:
"You must provide at least 10 continuous years of history from the date of client's 18th birthday."

However, this error is not valid since I have provided a complete and continuous record of all my activities since my 18th birthday. Due to this, I'm unable to submit my application.

I browsed through the forum pages and found similar discussions from the past. Here are the things I have tried so far to troubleshoot/fix:

Has anyone faced this and found a fix? I reported this to the website by using the 'Report a technical issue' button. It says they would take 7-10 business days to reply. I am posting in this forum hoping to get a quicker response.

Another question on a somewhat connected note: I don't yet see any section in the application to submit all the documents I am collecting. Is this something that becomes visible ONLY after I submit the application?
Check the timelines again, you must have missed out something somewhere.
The page will only give you the options that will take you to the documents page after you have correctly filled the first page.

Jan 8, 2021
Hello,

Hi, were you able to solve the problem?
If so, could you tell me what did you do as I am struggling with the same issue.