+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

unable to process your enquiry not attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

pamela21

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi friends, I need your help!! My husband is a main applicant for our Pr application, we applied together under his name. IRCC request us to submit some documents for him and for myself we did and we got that email:

Canada (IRCC).
We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are
The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. The email address provided in the web forms is attached to numerous individuals therefore, we have concluded that we are not communicating with the concerned clients.
In order to respond to your enquiry, each client must provide their written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.
Please make sure to enter your client’s information under theApplicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section.

What does that mean??? I don't know what to do. Please help

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi friends, I need your help!! My husband is a main applicant for our Pr application, we applied together under his name. IRCC request us to submit some documents for him and for myself we did and we got that email:
It means email does not match with one on portal after sending webform. Simply, lets say my child is on my application and i try to send webform indicating my child as applicant but i put my email since she is minor and doesnt have email.... In joint family application, only principal can send webform or lawyer if you have one and you signed representative form can do on behalf of all. Sorry if i misunderstood the question

pamela21

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
It means email does not match with one on portal after sending webform. Simply, lets say my child is on my application and i try to send webform indicating my child as applicant but i put my email since she is minor and doesnt have email.... In joint family application, only principal can send webform or lawyer if you have one and you signed representative form can do on behalf of all. Sorry if I misunderstood the question
This is the thing, my husband is the primary application and we always send web from with his email and name. However this time we got that email. ‍ as a solution I signed representative form and pointed my husband to my representative. I don’t know if this is the solution but I am waiting respond from IRCC

Hazella

Nov 21, 2023
Hello Pamela,
can I please know what happened after filling the representative form and sending it back to the IRCC? because I am facing the same issue over here
Thank you

Hazella

Nov 21, 2023
This is the thing, my husband is the primary application and we always send web from with his email and name. However this time we got that email. ‍ as a solution I signed representative form and pointed my husband to my representative. I don’t know if this is the solution but I am waiting respond from IRCC
Hello Pamela
Can I please know what happened after filling the representative form and sending it to the IRCC?
is the problem solved? how many days did you wait for that?
Thank you

pamela21

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hello Pamela
Can I please know what happened after filling the representative form and sending it to the IRCC?
is the problem solved? how many days did you wait for that?
Thank you
Hi there. After I sent them, everything was okay. They didn't ask for any other information or documents