+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to pick the call from Consulate

BKiran

Aug 24, 2017
Hi,
I have applied for visitor visa on 15th May 2018
I received a call from Consulate General Of Canada to my telephone numbers at 21 May, 4:05 PM and to alternative number at May 22, 8:40 AM. I picked up the call but unfortunately, the call was disconnected due to low signals.
I was trying to call back to the same number to know the reason for the call but unable to contact them with the given options via phone.

What could be the reason? and what to do now? how to contact them to know the reason for call?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,
I have applied for visitor visa on 15th May 2018
I received a call from Consulate General Of Canada to my telephone numbers at 21 May, 4:05 PM and to alternative number at May 22, 8:40 AM. I picked up the call but unfortunately, the call was disconnected due to low signals.
I was trying to call back to the same number to know the reason for the call but unable to contact them with the given options via phone.

What could be the reason? and what to do now? how to contact them to know the reason for call?
Most probably to schedule an interview.

Where did you apply from?

BKiran

Aug 24, 2017
Vfs Hyderabad,

But I didn't get a mail or postal communication from them..even though I have checked with the Vfs Customer care and GC key.No information with them. So i sent a mail to BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and asked for the reason for the call and requested them a call or mail regarding this.

Is it fine?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Vfs Hyderabad,

But I didn't get a mail or postal communication from them..even though I have checked with the Vfs Customer care and GC key.
VFS may not have any information about this. It could take a couple of days for any new request to appear in your online account.

No information with them. So i sent a mail to BAGLR-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca and asked for the reason for the call and requested them a call or mail regarding this.

Is it fine?
Perfect