NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Hello Everyone,

I have received ITA last week and My years of experience with my previous employer added some points to my application. I have been trying to reach out to this company but unable to get a reply yet. I do have some pay stub, certifications and letter of salary increment from this company in my records. Can I apply with these documents and make some clarifications in LOE, please advise? :(

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
geneade said:
Hello Everyone,

I have received ITA last week and My years of experience with my previous employer added some points to my application. I have been trying to reach out to this company but unable to get a reply yet. I do have some pay stub, certifications and letter of salary increment from this company in my records. Can I apply with these documents and make some clarifications in LOE, please advise? :(
They won't accept it. you need the letter, you need your previous employer to validate your work. You cannot validate it yourself. Find them, if they are in Canada go see them. If they are in your country then visit them even if you have to travel. This is no joking matter, your future and entire immigration process depends on it so don't take it lightly.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Innana said:
They won't accept it. you need the letter, you need your previous employer to validate your work. You cannot validate it yourself. Find them, if they are in Canada go see them. If they are in your country then visit them even if you have to travel. This is no joking matter, your future and entire immigration process depends on it so don't take it lightly.
Check out this thread, it might help you how to tackle such situation.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

geneade

Sep 7, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
Thank you @dan_and, @Innana, @thinkshady for your response. today I was able to reach out to the HR manager and she has agreed to help.