CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi folks,

I have been trying to make payment for online application and I am getting the message - Does anyone know if CIC online payment services are down? I know myCIC was down last evening between 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM EST for annual maintenance, but should be up now. Anyone experiencing the same issue? What is the alternative?

Our Online Services are currently Down
System Generated error code: IG5YAXXX

Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available

Possible reasons:
1. We are currently updating this Web site
2. We are experiencing technical difficulties

Please try again later.

thanks,

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi, yes, I am trying to make payment for my online WP extension application and constantly getting the error message 'Our online services are currently down'. Not sure how to proceed further.

Any one been through this before?

thanks!

iam_toby said:
Payment for what? I paid for my BOWP application like an hour ago and it worked fine.

mrFoce

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
Med's Request
03-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
04-01-2014
Try a different creditcard. Did you move recently? These guys do seem to verify address details. If you recently moved, call the credit card company and inform them of the updated address. Then try again and it should go through.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
No, I did not move here recently. I am here for last 2 yrs already and have used the same card for payment before with the same address. Not sure why this is causing issue now. have been trying for last 2 days, no luck :-(

mrFoce said:
Try a different creditcard. Did you move recently? These guys do seem to verify address details. If you recently moved, call the credit card company and inform them of the updated address. Then try again and it should go through.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Try again later. I know that CIC updated they systems and website last night, maybe there's still some issues.
I wasn't able to access my MyCIC account this morning. 30 mins later I was able to get on.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
ok thanks... will try again later tonight then... I was able to connect to myCIC online account no issues with that, but when it directs for payment for completion of submission process I am getting this issue again and again. I hope all their servers are up and I could submit my application asap.

thank you.

iam_toby said:
Try again later. I know that CIC updated they systems and website last night, maybe there's still some issues.
I wasn't able to access my MyCIC account this morning. 30 mins later I was able to get on.

hani_n

Dec 1, 2013
canada.msn said:
Hi folks,

I have been trying to make payment for online application and I am getting the message - Does anyone know if CIC online payment services are down? I know myCIC was down last evening between 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM EST for annual maintenance, but should be up now. Anyone experiencing the same issue? What is the alternative?

Our Online Services are currently Down
System Generated error code: IG5YAXXX

Sorry
This on-line service is currently not available

Possible reasons:
1. We are currently updating this Web site
2. We are experiencing technical difficulties

Please try again later.

thanks,
Hi guys,

Unfortunately, I had the same problem around 5 PM , while I wanted to pay my study permit fee. I received " Our Online Services Are Currently Down" error.
According to my credit card account, the amount of money has been transferred to CITIZENSHIP & IMM ON-LINE OTTAWA ON.
But I haven't received any confirmation from CIC.

Anyone knows what I can do?

Thanks

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi hani_n....

Dont worry about it.... it happened to me as well.. for couple of times I tried to pay... my card limit has been used... call your credit card provider and get the authorization number for the failed transaction/s.... call CIC tomorrow and let them know they can cancell those and they wont charge your card.

Thanks!

hani_n said:
Hi guys,

Unfortunately, I had the same problem around 5 PM , while I wanted to pay my study permit fee. I received " Our Online Services Are Currently Down" error.
According to my credit card account, the amount of money has been transferred to CITIZENSHIP & IMM ON-LINE OTTAWA ON.
But I haven't received any confirmation from CIC.

Anyone knows what I can do?

Thanks

tr001

Dec 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2014
LANDED..........
08-07-2014
hi,

same issue here.

online payment for bowp charged to my credit card, same error message at MyCIC.

did it work for anybody in the meantime?

thanks

tr001

Dec 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2014
LANDED..........
08-07-2014
FYI …. tried it again (monday 1245 eastern time) …. still the same issue

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hi tr001...

I tried again this morning few mins back... and had the same issue again.... it seems money has been deducted again from my card.... I called CIC and they said the money should get refunded by the financial institution in 5 working days... and confirmed they do not know of any outage at their end... not sure why we are stuck with this problem.... if it goes though for you pls let me know.

thanks!

tr001 said:
FYI .... tried it again (monday 1245 eastern time) .... still the same issue

hani_n

Dec 1, 2013
canada.msn said:
Hi tr001...

I tried again this morning few mins back... and had the same issue again.... it seems money has been deducted again from my card.... I called CIC and they said the money should get refunded by the financial institution in 5 working days... and confirmed they do not know of any outage at their end... not sure why we are stuck with this problem.... if it goes though for you pls let me know.

thanks!
Hi,

If CIC doesn't know what the problem is, then who should know?! Obviously their site has a problem. I have the same issue. I called but no one answered, so I sent an email.

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
hi.. can u send me what email address you sent the email... i will also send a follow up email. thx

hani_n said:
Hi,

If CIC doesn't know what the problem is, then who should know?! Obviously their site has a problem. I have the same issue. I called but no one answered, so I sent an email.

hani_n

Dec 1, 2013
canada.msn said:
hi.. can u send me what email address you sent the email... i will also send a follow up email. thx
I sent an email to question@cic.gc.ca. That was the only email that I found to contact. Did you call 1-888-242-2100?