+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

unable to login GCKEY

drsaddi

Jan 1, 2017
HI. Since 3 weeks now i have been trying to login to the GC KEY account but each time it is giving the same error that the user name and pw are wrong (and i am sure that they are correct) and when i try a few times the account gets locked out for 24 hours. Did any one else have the same problem and how did they resolve it. I mailed CIC but still waiting for the reply. Tried to login through explorer and chrome, no use. I even made a new account but same error. Can anyone please help.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
drsaddi said:
HI. Since 3 weeks now i have been trying to login to the GC KEY account but each time it is giving the same error that the user name and pw are wrong (and i am sure that they are correct) and when i try a few times the account gets locked out for 24 hours. Did any one else have the same problem and how did they resolve it. I mailed CIC but still waiting for the reply. Tried to login through explorer and chrome, no use. I even made a new account but same error. Can anyone please help.
Try after clearing your cache.

drsaddi

Jan 1, 2017
Thanks... i already tried after clearing the cache.. i will try another computer and internet.I hope that it works.

drsaddi

Jan 1, 2017
I will post here for any one who is having a similar problem now or in future.... it turns out that my password was very long and it was the problem. Made another id with smaller password and it worked out fine. Hope it will be useful for someone with similar dilemma.

Reactions: Maryam.issam

Maryam.issam

Oct 14, 2017
Jordan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bucharest
App. Filed.......
19/04/2017
Doc's Request.
26/05/2017
AOR Received.
26/04/2017
File Transfer...
17/07/2017
Med's Request
09/06/2017
Med's Done....
11/06/2017
Interview........
No need
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
I will post here for any one who is having a similar problem now or in future.... it turns out that my password was very long and it was the problem. Made another id with smaller password and it worked out fine. Hope it will be useful for someone with similar dilemma.
I have aProblem in creating gckey accounts, We need to link our application to gckey because some one told us We will have more info than online tool ,,
Please we need help in this!
It always says “our system is currently unavailable” !!

Anish kerai

Jul 19, 2021
Use a different device to sign in