+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to link spouse and child to PR card application

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi, I did soft landing on Dec 17, 2017. I was able to link my PR card application with express entry profile but unable to link for my spouse and my child. I'm the primary applicant, just wanted to know if we can only link it for only primary applicant or dependents also?

Sherenk

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Hi, I did soft landing on Dec 17, 2017. I was able to link my PR card application with express entry profile but unable to link for my spouse and my child. I'm the primary applicant, just wanted to know if we can only link it for only primary applicant or dependents also?
Some are not able to. Would check with CIC after 60 days is up.

Reactions: dora115

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
I am also having this issue for my spouse. Is that normal?
Pasting from other thread, give a try..
I was also trying to link application of my spouse and child for almost 2 months, finally I was able to link by following suggestion of@Hayhi87https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/track-your-pr-card-timeline-and-processing-times-here.394703/page-363
Try these steps
1. Link PR card application based on uci and family name.
2. Use title case (capitalize first letter of each word) to put family name and place of birth.
3. In copr place of birth may be only listed partially due to space limit, but while searching the application to link you need to put complete as you have put in post ITA PR application, make sure to use title case only as the search is case sensitive.
I hope by following these steps you may be able to link, if not call cic.