+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to link my paper application online? urgent, please help!

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
I filed my application last month, 15th of february, and I have been despartely waiting and consitently trying to link my paper application online, but it keeps saying No matching applications found, while I can track the status, I’m not able to link it. Ps it’s been 14 days if I do not count the weekends, and still under the mentioned process time. I’m worried, my application is in VFS banglore.

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
Had the same issue. Got my visa approved.
Just track it on VFS global site.
Congrats! When did you apply? well I’m trying to do so, because it’ll provide the details, but my friends did not do it. And I’ve been very patient, and yes when I track it, it says your application is being processed at banglore vfs.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Congrats! When did you apply? well I’m trying to do so, because it’ll provide the details, but my friends did not do it. And I’ve been very patient, and yes when I track it, it says your application is being processed at banglore vfs.
You won't get any visa-processing status updates on the VFS site.

Try linking your application again. You must enter all details exactly as per your application form

mohd92

Feb 28, 2018
I tried linking my application for 5 times and I was blocked for 24 hours.
All of my information was correct while I was linking the application

Reactions: Dhruvj96

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
I applied on Jan 29 and got mail from VFS on 19 Feb and received passport on the next day
Yours was really fast, don’t know why mine’s taking so long. Although, if I do not count the weekends, it’s just been 14 days

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
You won't get any visa-processing status updates on the VFS site.

Try linking your application again. You must enter all details exactly as per your application form
I did, all my details are correct, but it still says no matching applications found, and as it’s setill under mentioned processing time, they won’t respond.
Bothers me a little as some people have to wait for too long.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I did, all my details are correct, but it still says no matching applications found, and as it’s setill under mentioned processing time, they won’t respond.
Bothers me a little as some people have to wait for too long.
What visa have you applied for?

Processing times published on the IRCC website are only as a guide. Actual processing time will vary from application to application

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
What visa have you applied for?

Processing times published on the IRCC website are only as a guide. Actual processing time will vary from application to application
I have applied for a study permit, a pg course, and it’s under SPP, usually SPP applications are processed faster, but one of my friends who went last year said it took 3 whole weeks, and I still have a few days...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have applied for a study permit, a pg course, and it’s under SPP, usually SPP applications are processed faster, but one of my friends who went last year said it took 3 whole weeks, and I still have a few days...
The estimated processing time for study permits is about 4 weeks. Again, this is only indicative/an estimate. You have applied only two weeks ago.

Don't leave any blank spaces before/after in the fields when you try linking your application + link it exactly as per your application form and passport details.

If you continue to get the message that your application cannot be found then it means your app has not been entered into the IRCC system yet. You will have to wait patiently

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
The estimated processing time for study permits is about 4 weeks. Again, this is only indicative/an estimate. You have applied only two weeks ago.

Don't leave any blank spaces before/after in the fields when you try linking your application + link it exactly as per your application form and passport details.

If you continue to get the message that your application cannot be found then it means your app has not been entered into the IRCC system yet. You will have to wait patiently
Thank you very much for the response, I will try doing it again. Hopefully it might just work. This thing really is a test of patience.

Ronak66

Mar 8, 2018
I filed my application last month, 15th of february, and I have been despartely waiting and consitently trying to link my paper application online, but it keeps saying No matching applications found, while I can track the status, I’m not able to link it. Ps it’s been 14 days if I do not count the weekends, and still under the mentioned process time. I’m worried, my application is in VFS banglore.
Hy bro same thing happen to me my paper application unable to link with online moreover i applied for visa on 6feb to ahemdabad and thn 8 feb reached to bangalore still i dint got any update regarding my application..and today is 9 march nw am getting so worried and nervous that what vil happen

Last edited:

Dhruvj96

Oct 26, 2017
Hy bro same thing happen to me my paper application unable to link with online moreover i applied for visa on 6feb to ahemdabad and thn 8 feb reached to bangalore still i dint got any update regarding my application..and today is 9 march nw am getting so worried and nervous that what vil happen
I believe it’s the spike in volume of applications... some lucky people are getting it in just 10 days, but we can’t do anything but wait, do inform when you get your visa, should be around next week