+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to link my application in CIC database using GC key

rtp2689

Aug 7, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for PR by paper application in May 2018. The courier agency has confirmed the delivery of consignment to CIC around first week of June 2018. I am trying to link my paper based application for PR at CIC website through GC key since last week. Despite of enough attempts I am unable to search/link my application to account. My application has been made under PNP sub-category

I am trying to link through "Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth" as i am neither having UCI nor Application number.

It would be nice if anyone can help me on this problem

Regards

Farah ali

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Hi,

I have applied for PR by paper application in May 2018. The courier agency has confirmed the delivery of consignment to CIC around first week of June 2018. I am trying to link my paper based application for PR at CIC website through GC key since last week. Despite of enough attempts I am unable to search/link my application to account. My application has been made under PNP sub-category

I am trying to link through "Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth" as i am neither having UCI nor Application number.

It would be nice if anyone can help me on this problem

Regards
You must have your application number and unique client I'd (UCI)... didn't you get a mail ?

Reactions: rtp2689