+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to get status of PR file

paritosh_thanki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
One of my friend and his wife have applied PR file for Quebec. It is been 1.8 year over but there no response from CIC. Now we need to know status of both of files. How can we check?
Can we mail them something? Can we do caips file for this?

Application done for PR from india as a international cadidate under skilled worker title. Candidate have passed french exams and holding 2 master degrees. Please help. CIC has given 9 digit and 11 digit file number for applicants but when We are trying to track application on CIC website, it says invalid data and bla bla errors.....has anyone faced such issue?
Please guide how any of you tracked your application on CIC website.

Supertramp048

Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 5, 2012 (federal)
Nomination.....
7 april, 2012
AOR Received.
june 20, 2012
IELTS Request
N/a
File Transfer...
not known
Med's Request
20 june, 2012
Med's Done....
26 june 2012,, In process June 24, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
September 19, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
i am in canada applicant
paritosh_thanki said:
One of my friend and his wife have applied PR file for Quebec. It is been 1.8 year over but there no response from CIC. Now we need to know status of both of files. How can we check?
Can we mail them something? Can we do caips file for this?

Application done for PR from india as a international cadidate under skilled worker title. Candidate have passed french exams and holding 2 master degrees. Please help. CIC has given 9 digit and 11 digit file number for applicants but when We are trying to track application on CIC website, it says invalid data and bla bla errors.....has anyone faced such issue?
Please guide how any of you tracked your application on CIC website.
u can check status through automated voice phone as well....18882422100-- select 1 and then select 2 and then select 1 and follow the directions.....if not then u can apply for GCMS notes. or you can talk to your Member of parliament in your area....

I will say first call the call center

if you don't get any information from there try automatic telephone service

if no information then try applying for GCMS notes and contact MP

paritosh_thanki

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Supertramp048 said:
u can check status through automated voice phone as well....18882422100-- select 1 and then select 2 and then select 1 and follow the directions.....if not then u can apply for GCMS notes. or you can talk to your Member of parliament in your area....

I will say first call the call center

if you don't get any information from there try automatic telephone service

if no information then try applying for GCMS notes and contact MP
Are GCMS and CAIPS file both service same?