+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to get police certificate from Dubai, UAE

Mishkawy

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

My wife and I are Egyptians, living in Egypt, but we stayed in Dubai for more than 6 months.
My wife only went on visitor visas and I went both as a visitor (most of the time) and as a resident (only for a couple of months).

The problem is that they are not willing to provide police certificates for us because we were not residents, and they do not issue police certificates for visitors.

I went to the UAE embassy and the UAE consulate in Egypt, they both said the same thing and they refused to provide any document or even an e-mail proving that I tried to get the police certificate but they are refusing.
I called the ministry of interior and I called the police head quarters in Dubai, they also said that they cannot get a police certificate for us because most of the time we were on visitor visas and not residents.
We asked for an e-mail from them confirming this, they refused and just advised to take screenshots from their websites to prove what they said.

Will just providing screenshots from the UAE government websites and my explanation in the LOE be enough to convince the visa officers in CIC?

I really appreciate all the help I can get.
Thanks

r00t

Jul 11, 2017
I know that this post is old. I am running into the same kind of trouble here. Does anyone know anything about this?