+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to download Citizenship E-certificate after online Oath ceremony.

MMA1472

Feb 24, 2021
Hello All,
I have done my online Oath Ceremony on feb 12 and sent the Oath affirmation form right after the ceremony, but I am unable to download the certificate using the portal. Its say "
Your e-Certificate is not available. Please try again 2-5 business days after you provided your signed Oath of
Citizenship." Can anyone please explain does it take that long or should I have to send the Oath affirmation form again.
I spoke to the agent and he said, I don't have Oath affirmation form on my file.
I even email to my assigned office and waiting for reply.
Is anyone faced the same situation. if yes, can you please let me know what should I do about it?
Will be really appreciated if someone put some insights.
Thanks

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
Hello All,
I have done my online Oath Ceremony on feb 12 and sent the Oath affirmation form right after the ceremony, but I am unable to download the certificate using the portal. Its say "
Your e-Certificate is not available. Please try again 2-5 business days after you provided your signed Oath of
Citizenship." Can anyone please explain does it take that long or should I have to send the Oath affirmation form again.
I spoke to the agent and he said, I don't have Oath affirmation form on my file.
I even email to my assigned office and waiting for reply.
Is anyone faced the same situation. if yes, can you please let me know what should I do about it?
Will be really appreciated if someone put some insights.
Thanks
send the email again with the oath form or raise a webform and attach the oath form