+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to create an account to citizenship tracker

Ritz12345

Nov 23, 2022
Hi,

i received an invite to create an account with citizenship tracker last week. I tried with correct credentials and got this error ‘Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

i have not used form 5476 so i’m not sure why i’m getting this error. I waited a week in case my application is not in the system but I got a reminder to create the account again today and i’m getting the same error.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Welcome2023

Nov 23, 2022
Hi,

i received an invite to create an account with citizenship tracker last week. I tried with correct credentials and got this error ‘Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

i have not used form 5476 so i’m not sure why i’m getting this error. I waited a week in case my application is not in the system but I got a reminder to create the account again today and i’m getting the same error.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?
I too have the same issue

Lucilleohio

Sep 18, 2022
Same here I have been trying for several times even got a second letter asking me to create an account, still same error. What are we doing wrong if any.

Isantod

May 27, 2019
If you get this error, clear your cookies and if it still doesn't work, try in a different wifi connection.

Lucilleohio

Sep 18, 2022
I have just been able to create my account a few minutes ago.
what I did different was
1. connect to a different wifi (not sure if that mattered as I has tried it before with no luck.
2. Remove the hyphen from my UCI
Honestly, this too I tried before.
3. Where it says a code will be sent to your email, scroll down and actually click send code, then go and refresh your email.

Lucilleohio

Sep 18, 2022
I have just been able to create my account a few minutes ago.
what I did different was
1. connect to a different wifi (not sure if that mattered as I had tried it before with no luck.
2. Removed the hyphen from my UCI
Honestly, this too I tried before.
3. Where it says a code will be sent to your email, scroll down and actually click send code, then go and refresh your email.
Or it could just be that the system was down all these while

Ritz12345

Nov 23, 2022
The issue got corrected for me after a few days automatically. I suggest just wait for a few days and try agai

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH

zakiruet

Jan 31, 2014
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
13-12-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2019
Med's Done....
08-01-2019
Hi everyone,
Today, I got emails with for my family regarding AOR. But I did not receive any other email for creating account to track application?
Any thoughts?