+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to Book appointment at VFS Bangladesh

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
Hi @Sangyukta hope you are doing well. Did you get the letter yet Or resent web form again? My parents appointment in on Apr 22. Now really tensed for my mom's letter.
Hi @SHENJUTI I still did not get the letter for my mom and as her appointment is on April 23rd I am now getting worried as well. I have not done any new web form, I will submit a web form tonight.

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hi @SHENJUTI I still did not get the letter for my mom and as her appointment is on April 23rd I am now getting worried as well. I have not done any new web form, I will submit a web form tonight.
Hi @Sangyukta - any luck on new letter? I have submitted another web form on April 16 but still no luck and appointment is on Apr 22. I am planning to send my mom with old letter issued on Feb 19 and email copy of two web forms to show the proof that we tried to get new letter.

Please share your thoughts. Thanks

Sangyukta

Dec 27, 2023
Hi @Sangyukta - any luck on new letter? I have submitted another web form on April 16 but still no luck and appointment is on Apr 22. I am planning to send my mom with old letter issued on Feb 19 and email copy of two web forms to show the proof that we tried to get new letter.

Please share your thoughts. Thanks
@SHENJUTI No I did not get the letter yet, I wrote a webform too but got no reply. I am doing the same, I am sending my mom with the old letter on the appointment date of April 23 and see if they take her passport to stamp visa on.

sabrina006

Dec 21, 2011
Hi, I am also same in the position, cant upload this passport submission letter into the Flipping website. Please please help me about what to do now :(. I am feeling very frustrated.

SHENJUTI

Star Member
Dec 4, 2018
Hi @Sangyukta just to let you know VFS didn't accept my mom's passport due to expired letter. Even though they showed IRCC email copies of web form submission. VFS advised to wait till get new letter and rebooked appointment for passport submission.

Good luck!