+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to Access Tracker

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, this morning I have noticed that I am unable to access my Tracker. It goes to log-in and keeps spinning and says 'Loading' but it's been loading for about 15-20 mins.

*I have tried this 3 times now.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Or has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks for all your replies.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all this is the 2nd Day in a row where I cannot access the Tracker. I am unsure what's going on. I login and then it keeps Spinning and says 'Loading' but not logging in.

Anyone else having this issue?

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Hey, it seems it has been happening to everyone who has their oath in a week or 2. Don’t worry, you should be able to access your tracker after your oath. Good luck!!

Reactions: A_S

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, it seems it has been happening to everyone who has their oath in a week or 2. Don’t worry, you should be able to access your tracker after your oath. Good luck!!
Ok thank you very much. Good luck to you to. If your oath ceremony hasn't come hope it comes soon.

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Ok thank you very much. Good luck to you to. If your oath ceremony hasn't come hope it comes soon.
Thank you. I’m scheduled to attend oath ceremony on January 5. I’m still able to access the tracker though. I will check again in the last week of December.

Oct 9, 2018
I have my oath scheduled for Dec 20th and I can’t access my tracker. It keeps loading and never gets me in. Please is there anyone with this issue and still completed the oath?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have my oath scheduled for Dec 20th and I can’t access my tracker. It keeps loading and never gets me in. Please is there anyone with this issue and still completed the oath?
This is normal, you will be able to access your Tracker after your ceremony is completed.

**Good luck for your oath ceremony

mindfreaak

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
dont rely too much on the tracker! I was unable to access it one week before and it worked again two days after the oath. then it showed everything as done. now it rolled back to oath not started and physical presence and prohibitions in progress :p