+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UKRAINE Applicants

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
They didn't inform you that they transferred your file ?
Nope! I just received an update today from my Member of Parliament and it stated:
  • The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the sponsored person (the applicant) meets the eligibility requirements,
    • the assessment for the applicant is still in process at the Canadian visa office in Kyiv, Ukraine.
    • The note dated February 23, 2021, indicates that the information provided has been assessed by the responsible office.
      • Subsequently, the file has been transferred to the Canadian Visa Office in Kyiv, Ukraine for further assessment, and a possible interview.
      • Please note that as of today’s date, no interview has been scheduled. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact the applicant directly for the next steps in due course.

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
No. I have never contacted mp. I know god will deliver my ppr soon. So they can actually call directly? Unreal.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
My take on my situation is that lvo still has doubts after 2 adr, so they sent the file to Kiev (applicant's home country) so that Kiev VO can look over the file and see if in their opinion an interview is warranted and if so they will issue interview letter.
The think is why they do not send an AOR from new visa office? They have an obligation to inform us where to contact them.