+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK Visit Visa

Has_san

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Toronto
Hi Guys!
I just need an urgent advises from you all. I am planning to land in Canada on a PR in end of April 2018 and I was about to book a flight which takes from Dubai to London to Toronto.

Is it possible I can have a stop over in London for 3 days and then move forward. Do I need to have visit visa/ transit visa for stopover as I will be traveling on my Pakistani passport along with my wife and children who are Canadian Citizen.

If i need a visa, then do it will be wise to apply for UK visa or just book a direct flight? Pls respond.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hi Guys!
I just need an urgent advises from you all. I am planning to land in Canada on a PR in end of April 2018 and I was about to book a flight which takes from Dubai to London to Toronto.

Is it possible I can have a stop over in London for 3 days and then move forward. Do I need to have visit visa/ transit visa for stopover as I will be traveling on my Pakistani passport along with my wife and children who are Canadian Citizen.

If i need a visa, then do it will be wise to apply for UK visa or just book a direct flight? Pls respond.
You will need a visa to come via London and stop over for 3 days. https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa

hez26

Jun 1, 2018
Good day, made a short visit visa application and I'm to submit biometrics at london VAC.
I need to find out:
1. If giving the biometrics is a walk-in event meaning no need for a prior appointment.

2. How long does the biometrics process take from arrival to leaving the VAC

3. Does it mean after the biometrics I have to return to the VAC again if my application is successful to submit my passport for stamping?

Thanks.