+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK visa

benali

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Hi there, I would like to apply aswell in Toronto visa center. What is process , what documents did you submit ? How long is the processing time they said when you applied . Did you apply on Rtd? Thank you please reply
Hi,

Process is easy. fill out the application, pay the fees and go to visa centre. At the visa centre they will take your biometrics, photo and collect your passport. Yes I applied with RTD and PR.

Requirements:
Visa Application
RTD
PR
Bank statement
Visa fees ( 134 USD for 6 months visitor visa)

They didn’t tell me how long the processing time is. Thats why I came here to ask if anyone had applied.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: adbcca and qxoil

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Hi,

Process is easy. fill out the application, pay the fees and go to visa centre. At the visa centre they will take your biometrics, photo and collect your passport. Yes I applied with RTD and PR.

Requirements:
Visa Application
RTD
PR
Bank statement

They didn’t tell me how long the processing time is. Thats why I came here to ask if anyone had applied.

Hope this helps.
thank you very much for your reply . I read on uk visa center Toronto google review .People wrote there it takes 6 weeks

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Hi,

Requirements:
Visa Application
RTD
PR
Bank statement

Hope this helps.
Please keep us updated
Thank you!

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Hi,

Requirements:
Visa Application
RTD
PR
Bank statement

Hope this helps.
Hi there?
many update ? Have you got your passport back

benali

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Hi guys,

Sorry for the late update.
Yes I got my passport back with the visa stamped. It took them exactly 20 days.

Cheers

qxoil

Feb 25, 2010
Hi guys,

Sorry for the late update.
Yes I got my passport back with the visa stamped. It took them exactly 20 days.

Cheers
HI THERE, I am having difficulty to book an appointment of Toronto visa office. how did you book your appointment?

benali

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
HI THERE, I am having difficulty to book an appointment of Toronto visa office. how did you book your appointment?
Apologize for the late response, I had the appointment booked 1 month in advance as slots are full if you are trying to book for the same month.

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Apologize for the late response, I had the appointment booked 1 month in advance as slots are full if you are trying to book for the same month.
Would you please provide the website where you booked your appointment? Is that VFS?