+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK visa

saritasingh

Jun 25, 2020
I am applying for a UK visa from Canada. I am an Indian citizen living in Canada as a permanent resident. What should I fill in for the below question:
How many times have you visited the following places in the past 10 years? Australia Canada New Zealand USA European Economic Area (do not include travel to the UK)
Also, there are follow-up questions:
What was the reason for the visit?
Date of visit?
The number of days, weeks, months, and years? Since I live in Canada do I have to mention all the entries to Canada from India and what should be the number of days?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am applying for a UK visa from Canada. I am an Indian citizen living in Canada as a permanent resident. What should I fill in for the below question:
How many times have you visited the following places in the past 10 years? Australia Canada New Zealand USA European Economic Area (do not include travel to the UK)
Also, there are follow-up questions:
What was the reason for the visit?
Date of visit?
The number of days, weeks, months, and years? Since I live in Canada do I have to mention all the entries to Canada from India and what should be the number of days?
Are you a protected person?

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi,

Process is easy. fill out the application, pay the fees and go to visa centre. At the visa centre they will take your biometrics, photo and collect your passport. Yes I applied with RTD and PR.

Requirements:
Visa Application
RTD
PR
Bank statement
Visa fees ( 134 USD for 6 months visitor visa)

They didn’t tell me how long the processing time is. Thats why I came here to ask if anyone had applied.

Hope this helps.
Hi,

did you submit different application for dependents? If not then how did you paid for the visa fee for dependents. I am on final page and its showing just $145 to pay the visa fee.