+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK Visa Rejection impact on Canadian PR process. | Statutory Questions

andy_2016

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Hello

Seniors and Experts on the Group, I have one quick question, I see many people have replied to this question but don't see any conclusion on these questions

I was Refused UK Tier 1 Visa some time back (10 years back) and I applied for Canada EE from inside Canada and have been Issued ITA this month while filling PR Form online need your opinion on below 2 questions

Has xxx been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial Nominee Program) or a visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

Has xxx ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Do I need to answer yes to both?

Really appreciate your help here. To me both are talking about visa approval, So should be answered as yes. but not sure.

Could you please advise?

Jaykay101

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
The first questions applies more to your situation. The second one would be if you’ve been deported, refused entry at the border or airport and put back on the plane etc. As long as you’re declaring that you were refused the UK visa or any other visas from any other country you’re fine. They are more concerned about you not hiding it from them.