+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK transit visa

Discussion in 'Permanent Residency Obligations' started by Aravind Balaji, Aug 31, 2019.

  1. Hi All,
    I am from India and I need to travel Canada via London. I have Canadian student visa. Should I need to take transit visa in London?Thanks in advance
  2. No. I travelled with a Canadian visa and a study permit to Canada through London and had no problems transiting.
  3. Thank you for the reply. If we need to change the terminal for next journey,then what about this case?
  4. I also changed terminals. They give you 72 hours for it.

Share This Page