+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK Police Clearance - No live Trace PLEASE HELP!!!!

James_bk_fun

Star Member
Mar 3, 2019
I have received my British Police clearance to submit with my permanent residency application. I have submitted all my paper work in August, but have received a message from CIC asking for further information on my police clearance that states NO LIVE TRACE. When this incident happened back in 2003, I was not charged with or detained for this. CIC are asking for court papers / police report of the incident. This did not go to court and when speaking to ACRO (UK police clearance) they informed me that there is no paper work could provide me to explain this, only verbally over the phone and the explanation they provided me when I received the police clearance (where they explain what a NO LIVE TRACE means)

Can anyone suggest anything I could do about this? I have 7 days to submit an answer and I dont know what to do

PLEASE HELP
Reply to CIC stating everything you know about the circumstances of why you were arrested, what happened, and why you don’t gave further information from ACRO. There isn’t much more you can do.

Just don’t lie cos it’ll be a lot worse for your case

slogan2612

Apr 2, 2018
Hello,

Could somebody help me on my situation! I got my UK police clearance in 2020 for applying my Canadian PR the report said "No Trace" prior to that I've got the same reports in year 2018 and 2014 which also said "No Trace". Now IRCC has sent me a letter stating they got Adverse Information from UK and told me to submit clarifications with IMM5669e form within a weeks time.
I called ACRO customer service to check with this and they say without the details of what adverse information IRCC got on my file, they couldn't help.
Now I'm not sure how to proceed with this and I don't have much time. If anyone can share some info regards to this situation will be of great help.
Thanks,

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hello,

Could somebody help me on my situation! I got my UK police clearance in 2020 for applying my Canadian PR the report said "No Trace" prior to that I've got the same reports in year 2018 and 2014 which also said "No Trace". Now IRCC has sent me a letter stating they got Adverse Information from UK and told me to submit clarifications with IMM5669e form within a weeks time.
I called ACRO customer service to check with this and they say without the details of what adverse information IRCC got on my file, they couldn't help.
Now I'm not sure how to proceed with this and I don't have much time. If anyone can share some info regards to this situation will be of great help.
Thanks,
@legalfalcon check this out

call ircc?

apply for a PCC now with priority processing and if there's a friend or relative in the UK, ask them to receive it at their residence and get yourself the scanned copy to see if it's still giving "no lice trace"

slogan2612

Apr 2, 2018
@legalfalcon check this out

call ircc?

apply for a PCC now with priority processing and if there's a friend or relative in the UK, ask them to receive it at their residence and get yourself the scanned copy to see if it's still giving "no lice trace"
Hi, Thanks for the update, I tried calling IRCC but no response, wait time is longer! I can get another PCC if required. But mine said "No Trace" since 2014 and I've never travelled back to UK since I left in 2012

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello,

Thanks,

It is not a PCC and requesting a new PCC will not help wither.

Canada has info sharing agreements with UK, and this is a part of the security check. See https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/resources/manuals/in/in01-eng.pdf

Send the info asked by IRCC.

Reactions: dankboi

Abudhabi15

May 24, 2023
Can someone answer me please. With a ICPC Will a simple caution in 2017 show on the ICPC certificate or show no live trace