+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK Police Clearance from Saudi - Proof of Current Address

wo403

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
So this is proving to be a pain.

The mailing system doesn't really work in Saudi Arabia like it works elsewhere in the world, your bills/bank statements hardly ever reach your doorstep.

What I would like to know is if you've applied for a UK Police Clearance certificate whilst living in a country where proving your Current Address is a pain. Any ideas?

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Give office address. Or take your own box number?

wo403

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
ttrajan said:
Give office address. Or take your own box number?
Thanks for the reply.

So, on the PCC application I have noted down the mailing address (company's P.O.Box address) and my home address (using google maps).

The problem is how do I prove them, since I don't get bills neither on my mailing address or home address. I now pay my bills online, nothing comes to my door, and I obviously can't use the company P.O.Box for personal use.

The company helped me arrange a letter where they stated that I lived at so and so address and my company mailing address was so and so; I then later spoke to one of the representatives at the UK PCC and they said I still needed to provide two more proofs that I was indeed using that mailing address.

martha1901

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-06-2016
Can you not print out bank/credit card statement where home address should be reflected?

martha1901

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-06-2016
I do not have any proofs of address in my name at the address where I currently live. What can I do?

If you do not receive mail addressed to you, we can accept:

TWO proofs of the address in the name of the householder, one of which MUST be dated within the last 6 months, together with a letter written by the householder confirming that you have no proofs in your own name but that you reside with them.

OR TWO documents taken from the following list. One of these documents must have been issued within the last 6 months:

• A letter from your employer on company headed paper confirming your current address as per their records.

• A tenancy agreement, rent payment receipts or a letter from a letting agent confirming your current address.

• A driving licence, ID card or passport page showing your current address.

• A letter from your bank on headed paper confirming your current address as per their records.

Please contact the ACRO Customer Services Team if you are still unable to provide sufficient documents to satisfy these requirements.

https://www.acro.police.uk/Police_Certificates_Online.aspx

This is from acro website.

Azeus

Oct 14, 2019
I got an email from ACRO (UK) that my Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is dispatched. I'm wondering how it will be delivered to me, as there is no proper/effective postal system here in Saudi Arabia.

Any past experiences?