+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK PCC question

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oldenuf said:
do we have to upload our current address proof? I mean i don't live in UK anymore.
Yes, you can use two proofs of your current address, it does not matter in or out side of England. Official correspondence showing your name and address and one MUST be dated within the last 6 months. These cannot be hand written and envelopes will not be accepted as sufficient evidence. If these are not in English you will also need to provide a translation which may be hand written.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
I have UK pcc dated 15th august 2015. But I stayed in UK till may 2016. Do I need to get a new pcc or I can use this one?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You need a new one. A PCC is valid for 6 months of current stay so that's 15 August 2015 to 15 Feb 2016. You don't have a valid PCC from Feb till may.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
xpressentry said:
You need a new one. A PCC is valid for 6 months of current stay so that's 15 August 2015 to 15 Feb 2016. You don't have a valid PCC from Feb till may.
Thank you!

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

I want to get PCC from UK.

There is a part I am confused about:

"As part of your visa/immigration process you may have been provided with a case reference number and/or an appointed Case Officer/Immigration Officer who will oversee your application. Please provide the details below to assist ACRO in processing your application. This will assist in the delivery of your Police
Certificate if you have requested it to be sent directly to the embassy/high commission. You should obtain permission from your Case Officer/Immigration Officer before you provide the details below. Please note ACRO will not send Police Certificates by e-mail as the security features can not be replicated. "

Please somebody help what should I do for Canada Immigration?

Regards
Lifehack

ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Lifehack said:
Hi

I want to get PCC from UK.

There is a part I am confused about:

"As part of your visa/immigration process you may have been provided with a case reference number and/or an appointed Case Officer/Immigration Officer who will oversee your application. Please provide the details below to assist ACRO in processing your application. This will assist in the delivery of your Police
Certificate if you have requested it to be sent directly to the embassy/high commission. You should obtain permission from your Case Officer/Immigration Officer before you provide the details below. Please note ACRO will not send Police Certificates by e-mail as the security features can not be replicated. "

Please somebody help what should I do for Canada Immigration?

Regards
Lifehack
As the document is not to be submitted to Cic directly, I think you can just skip this section. At least that is what I have done, but I will leave this for others to comment.

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Thank you for your reply ParulB.

Can you tell me how much did you pay?Do International applicant pay 48 pounds extra?So in total 45+48=93 pounds.

Regards
Lifehack

ParulB said:
As the document is not to be submitted to Cic directly, I think you can just skip this section. At least that is what I have done, but I will leave this for others to comment.

ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Lifehack said:
Hi

Thank you for your reply ParulB.

Can you tell me how much did you pay?Do International applicant pay 48 pounds extra?So in total 45+48=93 pounds.

Regards
Lifehack
Cost of PCC is 45 GBP for everyone, which is what I paid as I opted for normal postage (free) since I had applied for PCC before I got ITA. If you choose courier option, then 48 GBP is additional flat rate charge for courier.

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Thank you for your help.

Sorry to ask but do you live in UK now or outside UK?

Regards
Lifehack

ParulB said:
Cost of PCC is 45 GBP for everyone, which is what I paid as I opted for normal postage (free) since I had applied for PCC before I got ITA. If you choose courier option, then 48 GBP is additional flat rate charge for courier.

ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
Lifehack said:
Hi

Thank you for your help.

Sorry to ask but do you live in UK now or outside UK?

Regards
Lifehack
I am in India now, I lived in London for a year.