+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK PCC from INDIA 2018

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
hello fellas ,

I need a quick favour from members who have done UK PCC from INDIA . I was there in london , Uk from Sep 2009 - July 2013 ( MBA )

I have few question . i'll be really gratefully to seniors or members if they can answer my questions??

1> During the stay in london i stayed in 3 different address and i remember only 1 address ( Will it be a issue ??? )
2> Proofs of your current address in ACRO means my Current address in India ya ??? ( I'm bit confused )
3> Do they send the PCC to india and how much it cost ????
4> In how many days i can get my PCC from Uk ???

Waitin for a revert ????

Best,
Ashutosh

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
hello fellas ,

I need a quick favour from members who have done UK PCC from INDIA . I was there in london , Uk from Sep 2009 - July 2013 ( MBA )

I have few question . i'll be really gratefully to seniors or members if they can answer my questions??

1> During the stay in london i stayed in 3 different address and i remember only 1 address ( Will it be a issue ??? )
2> Proofs of your current address in ACRO means my Current address in India ya ??? ( I'm bit confused )
3> Do they send the PCC to india and how much it cost ????
4> In how many days i can get my PCC from Uk ???

Waitin for a revert ????

Best,
Ashutosh
1. you need to give all address where you stayed. I gave all address (the houses i rented)except the hotel address. Better try to remember the area and search post code, so you may remember the address. or look for your old emails

2. yes

3. Please check whether they have international courier. Its better, if you have any friends here, they can receive that and send you a scanned copy

4. Its in website. One option i hope you get in 14 days i think, and if you spend double amount, you will get it in 2 days.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
1. you need to give all address where you stayed. I gave all address (the houses i rented)except the hotel address. Better try to remember the area and search post code, so you may remember the address. or look for your old emails

2. yes

3. Please check whether they have international courier. Its better, if you have any friends here, they can receive that and send you a scanned copy

4. Its in website. One option i hope you get in 14 days i think, and if you spend double amount, you will get it in 2 days.

Thnks a lot ! Anoop

Much appreciated :)

Naveen John

Apr 5, 2018
yes...should be fine.
Hi Anoop, I had applied for my UK PCC from India in the month of June. I also got a mail from them confirming that, they had dispatched my certificate on June 26th. Its been almost a month but have not got the certificate yet. Should I wait or apply for express delivery.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
That's right- I had applied for a UK PCC last year using express delivery to Trivandrum. Took a week to be precise.

ashhh

Mar 9, 2013
India
Category........
FSW
Hey people

I had applied for UK PCC last week and the same day they dispatched it .I opted for premium that is 80pound one , but am afraid it is sent via normal post ,am in great tension coz I have to provide this PCC for my Ireland visa next week .can someone guide me with your previous experience?

Response is much appreciated

Thanks alot

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hey people

I had applied for UK PCC last week and the same day they dispatched it .I opted for premium that is 80pound one , but am afraid it is sent via normal post ,am in great tension coz I have to provide this PCC for my Ireland visa next week .can someone guide me with your previous experience?

Response is much appreciated

Thanks alot

Mate !

Don't u worry you'll be receivin in another 3/4 days .

Or the best is to call them and ask I did the same .

Worst to worst case if u ain't received you can tell them they 'll courier it again without any cost .

Good luck .

Reactions: ashhh

ashhh

Mar 9, 2013
India
Category........
FSW
Mate !

Don't u worry you'll be receivin in another 3/4 days .

Or the best is to call them and ask I did the same .

Worst to worst case if u ain't received you can tell them they 'll courier it again without any cost .

Good luck .
Thanks alot Ashtush!!! Yes that means alot !!! We all are sailing in same boat of struggles and tension thanks for your time and response and kind words!!