+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uk ban for 10 years, can I still apply and get Canadian study visa?

Goblin21

Sep 16, 2021
I have applied for Tier 4 student visa in UK, due to some fraudulent documents they have banned me for 10 years starting from 8 sep 2021.
Now the question is can I apply for Canadian study visa and provide all the right and original documents, will I be able to get visa?

myscanada

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
I dont think anythings stopping you from applying to Canada, but you will need to disclose that you applied for UK visa and you were refused.

You could have success

Goblin21

Sep 16, 2021
And is there any other country you can recommend after this 10 year ban?
I dont think anythings stopping you from applying to Canada, but you will need to disclose that you applied for UK visa and you were refused.

You could have success

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I have applied for Tier 4 student visa in UK, due to some fraudulent documents they have banned me for 10 years starting from 8 sep 2021.
Now the question is can I apply for Canadian study visa and provide all the right and original documents, will I be able to get visa?
Can you apply? Yes.
Will you get visa? Probably not, but maybe.

You were banned for fraud. Canada doesn't take kindly to dishonesty. You will need to present a tight, convincing case to be approved.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
So, if I explain everything briefly and provide evidence for the refusal, there are chances that I'll get Canadian student visa?
If your objective is to study then get admission at a local college/university. If want to gain experience/exposure in studying abroad, then try get admission in any country which UK does not share information with. Simply exlude US, Canada, Australia and Newzealand from your list.

There exists so many other countries that you can consider for your education

Reactions: wonderbly

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Can you apply? Yes. Will you most likely be refused? Yes. Info is shared between UK and Canada and fraudulent documents for visa purposes isn't taken lightly.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
Uk embassy shares their details with Canadian embassy or not?
Information is shared for this exact same reason, so individuals aren’t able to circumvent the rules set in place for immigration by countries. Your past actions , applications will be taken in to account when applying for other countries. Lesson; don’t submit fraudulent documents, and man up on subsequent applications and state what transpired.
And no one has a clue whether or not you’ll be accepted, until you actually apply .
There’s no immigration crystal ball