UK Applicants - Timelines

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ETE said:
Yeah, it's good to follow the rules, but the fact that you didn't provide your bank letter, could also be interpreted as you didn't follow the rules.
Anyway, i wish you, myself and all other UK applicants good luck in this express entry business.
Btw, please whats your timeline like? What does your ECAS say?
My timeline is in my signature below and my ECAS changed to in process yesterday 19 June. Do u have an idea approximately how long I should get a decision? Btw how's your own timeline?

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Hi Guys,

Am from the UK and am really confused about what time am supposed to send the New Brunswick EOI email to ensure I meet the quota.
Does anyone know what the UK time is?

Regards

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
Hello guys. I am applying from the UK. Where have you done medicals here and what is the cost?

Cheers

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nads1 said:
Hello guys. I am applying from the UK. Where have you done medicals here and what is the cost?

Cheers
I went to the panel physicians in edinburgh, it was 320 pound and was all done in under an hour (doctor check, eye test, bloods/urine x Ray etc)

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
I am trying to get my POF letter from LLoyds bank but the Branch Manager insisted that they cannot issue a letter in that format. Has anyone got a letter from Lloyds Bank? Kindly advise how you went about it.

BellaOrgan

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applying from Bristol, UK.

Received RPRF August 13th and still waiting to hear more. Background check still as "not started".

I'm having a search through the threads now, but does anyone have any idea about timeframes and whether you can get rejected after paying RPRF?