+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK Applicants help! NatWest Proof of Funds letter

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Good Luck .. 2 weeks is pretty fast as I was under the impression that it might take months to update medicals n biometrics.. I am also planning to provide upfront medicals hence thought to take suggestions.. could you please suggest me how to book upfront medicals if I m in the UK right now n where to find authorised medical centre list .. I checked one list last week and seems they are charging around £350 per adult .. gosh it's too much

Reactions: CoolUk2

CoolUk2

Oct 13, 2022
Good Luck .. 2 weeks is pretty fast as I was under the impression that it might take months to update medicals n biometrics.. I am also planning to provide upfront medicals hence thought to take suggestions.. could you please suggest me how to book upfront medicals if I m in the UK right now n where to find authorised medical centre list .. I checked one list last week and seems they are charging around £350 per adult .. gosh it's too much
Thanks! In London so only had a choice between Knightsbridge or Visa medicals (slightly cheaper I think). Went to knightsbridge as they had appointments on Saturday so didn't have to book a day off work. The appointment took all morning - came in at 9am and all tests completed by around 1-1.30pm

List is on the official Canada website: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx if you select UK etc. Not many choices

Yep £350 is the price I paid...expensive but Canada will be worth it

Reactions: Candaadream

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Thanks for a quick reply ! I will look into it and also did you receive your medical reports and uploaded along with other documents or did the medical center send reports to IRCC directly..

Reactions: CoolUk2

CoolUk2

Oct 13, 2022
Thanks for a quick reply ! I will look into it and also did you receive your medical reports and uploaded along with other documents or did the medical center send reports to IRCC directly..
No problem!

Once the tests are completed reception will confirm your report will be sent straight to IRCC in 3-4 days electronically. They will also send you a Medical Information Sheet (I think that's what it's called) via email which you must upload with your PR application.

They asked me if I wanted to receive a copy of the report. I of course said yes! It came in just under two weeks via email.

If reception forget to send you the information sheet 2-3 days after your exam, make sure to ask and they will usually reply same day or next. The process went smoothly!!

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hi CoolUk2 and AndyUk , what's the status of your application.. it seems people who have applied from within Canada are receiving their COPR fast then compared to one who are applying from outside Canada..

Did you guys also submit your medicals at the same time you submitted your aip application ? Or will submit when IRCC will ask for it ?.
I keep my status up to date in my signature - the latest stage was biometrics done and linked on the 22nd. I also had GU1 on that day. Since then no change, although my BG check says 'we're processing' from the moment I got my BIL.
Now I just sit and wait to get ADR or PPR.... maybe it will be a couple of weeks, maybe a few months.

I did my medical 2 days after getting an ITA.

I don't track CEC and FSW-I applications so I'm not sure how quickly they're being done but there are a few FSW-O on Immitracker which got PPR in 5-8 weeks.
Someone on the forum posted that they're in August, September, and October WhatsApp groups and apparently there are 4-5 PPR messages a day with processing times ranging from 4 to 12 weeks and the majority of them are FSW-O, which sounds very promising.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
I did my medicals at Visa Medicals in London - it was £330, the whole appointment was really quick (max 1.5h, although I was expecting it to be much longer) and I got the results in 2-3 days via email.

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hi , Do we need to get WES for Masters Degree completed in uk as well ? I am under the impression UK Degrees do not require any ECA ..