+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK Applicants help! NatWest Proof of Funds letter

CoolUk2

Oct 13, 2022
NatWest refuses to issue the Proof of Funds letter per IRCC requirements (no surprise!). If anyone has had a successful application can you share what you did!?!

Managed to get stamped bank statements but couldn’t get anything else out of them…

Thanks!!

piyushpth

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
NatWest refuses to issue the Proof of Funds letter per IRCC requirements (no surprise!). If anyone has had a successful application can you share what you did!?!

Managed to get stamped bank statements but couldn’t get anything else out of them…

Thanks!!
Hi, I had a similar situation with Lloyds bank. I have submitted following documents for POF 1) 6-month statement stamped at branch 2) Expedia credit report showing no credit against my bank accounts (Lloyd bank included) 3) Salary slips in the UK (to demonstrate that all my incoming transactions in my Lloyds bank were from my salary)

One more document which I could have added was 4) Account summary statement (you will get it in the branch) - this just tells the type of account (Current), opening date etc. (I submitted this for OINP nomination but didn't do for IRCC)

I explained in the LOE that UK banks do not offer any customised letters and what documents I have provided for the POF.

My application was successful and I have already received RFV letter.

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hi .. I am.writting here as I will be soon applying for canada pnp from uk
I have one question .. what details and proof did you provide for 10 years employment history ?
Did you provide proof of all jobs you have done in last 10 years or was it only for NOC code job you claimed point from
I am from in the UK for last 2 years only n need to know what all documents I need when applying from uk to canada

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hi .. I am.writting here as I will be soon applying for canada pnp from uk
I have one question .. what details and proof did you provide for 10 years employment history ?
Did you provide proof of all jobs you have done in last 10 years or was it only for NOC code job you claimed point from
I am from in the UK for last 2 years only n need to know what all documents I need when applying from uk to canada
You only need to provide proof of employment and matching NOC requirements if you're claiming points for a job. All other jobs go into personal history but you don't need to provide any letters or anything else for them.

Reactions: Candaadream

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Ok.. thanks so much ... my currently working in the UK and my current job is completely from a different occupation from NOC code I am going to apply for canada

Do you think it can create any problem in my application as my current job is not relevant to NOC for which I am claiming points

My NOC job was my previous job I did for 2 years back In my home country

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
I believe that as long as your relevant work experience was within the last 10 years it should be fine. But maybe more experienced forum members can confirm.

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022

Thanks!!

Hi CoolUk2

I am preparing for my AIP documents and I will be applying from the UK. Please can you help me in knowing how did you apply for police verification from the UK. Can u confirm me the site please, is it normal DBS or I believe there is specific website where we need to apply for police verification for canada .. can u please help me in this

CoolUk2

Oct 13, 2022
Hi CoolUk2

I am preparing for my AIP documents and I will be applying from the UK. Please can you help me in knowing how did you apply for police verification from the UK. Can u confirm me the site please, is it normal DBS or I believe there is specific website where we need to apply for police verification for canada .. can u please help me in this
Hello!

You must apply for your UK Police Certificate via Acro Criminal Records Office - confirm this is for immigration purposes when you apply.

Link here: https://www.acro.police.uk/

Mine was processed very quickly and I opted for next day delivery to avoid any Royal Mail strikes. Good luck.

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Thanks so much for a quick reply .. yh I thought same that its done through ACRO.. thank you for clarifying .. did u give any written letter for person who endorses your verification or you only provided name and email address for that person, like I saw they need some one to endorse ur police verification letter who knows u for atleast 2 years or so

Reactions: CoolUk2

CoolUk2

Oct 13, 2022
Thanks so much for a quick reply .. yh I thought same that its done through ACRO.. thank you for clarifying .. did u give any written letter for person who endorses your verification or you only provided name and email address for that person, like I saw they need some one to endorse ur police verification letter who knows u for atleast 2 years or so
No problem! The name and email address of the person who verified my identity was sufficient! No need to provide anything else unless they request this but there shouldn't be any reason for them to ask for anything extra in my opinion.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Name, email, phone number and occupation - I think that's everything ACRO asks for. BTW, most likely they won't contact them anyway - my wife and I had PCC done twice and they never contacted anyone for verification.

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hi CoolUk2 and AndyUk , what's the status of your application.. it seems people who have applied from within Canada are receiving their COPR fast then compared to one who are applying from outside Canada..

Did you guys also submit your medicals at the same time you submitted your aip application ? Or will submit when IRCC will ask for it ?.

Reactions: AndyUK and CoolUk2

CoolUk2

Oct 13, 2022
Hi CoolUk2 and AndyUk , what's the status of your application.. it seems people who have applied from within Canada are receiving their COPR fast then compared to one who are applying from outside Canada..

Did you guys also submit your medicals at the same time you submitted your aip application ? Or will submit when IRCC will ask for it ?.
Hi!

I submitted all my documents on 5th November. Did an upfront medical to avoid any delays.

Received notification that I passed Medical and Biometrics in just under 2 weeks after submitting. I think IRCC have stepped up and are processing all apps fairly quickly. Just waiting now until I receive PPR.