+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UCI Number

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
Hi friends
I am filling forms for my dad,s super visa , 2year ago he already reject once, and on that rejected letter I did not find ant uci no, i did see filr number but it is in very bad hand writing , I can't read, should I leave that
Pls help

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
Thanks

one advice...pls
My mom done with her medical and waiting for her visa, now I am ready for my father super visa to apply , OR should I wait for mother visa first, becoz on invitation letter it's mentioned that father will stay and mom will come, they wants come together, what should I write know on the letter for father

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your father also can apply for his visitor visa or Super visa if you have the ability to support them while they are Canada. That is what usually the embassy (visa office) verify. There will not be any impediments for getting visa for both parents at the same period. You can make another invitation letter for father with all the relevant particulars as required by CIC :

Your letter must include the following information about the person being invited: ( your father )

Complete name.
Date of birth.
The person’s address and telephone number.
Your relationship to the person being invited.
The purpose of the trip.
How long the person you are inviting intends to stay in Canada.
Details on accommodation and living expenses.
The date the person you are inviting intends to leave Canada.

Your letter must also include the following information about yourself:

Complete name.
Date of birth.
Address and telephone number in Canada.
Occupation.
Whether you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
A photocopy of a document proving your status in Canada. For instance, a Canadian birth certificate if you were born in Canada or a Canadian citizenship card if you are a naturalized citizen. If you are Permanent Resident, you must send proof of your permanent resident status (a copy of your PR card or your IMM 1000 proof of landing).
Details of your family unit, including names and dates of birth of your spouse and dependants (this is mandatory for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa);
Total number of people residing in your household, including those you have previously sponsored and whose sponsorship is still in effect (this is mandatory for the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa); and
A written and signed promise of your financial support for your parents or grandparents for the entire duration of their stay in Canada. Proof of income at a level meeting or exceeding the low-income cut-off (LICO) for the total number of people, including the visiting parents or grandparents, must be included (this only applies to the Parent and Grandparent Super Visa).

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
Thanks Wilson , vry helpful as well need to confirm on the visitor family info form ,on the top of the form which column we should tick mark , as visitor or other , this is super visa related query
Thanks

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
wilson said:
Hi Kaur,

Sorry, was busy due to week end.

You should tick VISITOR.
Many thanks Wilson , mom got her visa today until 2018, now confused she should wait for father visa or she should come alone first and return after 10 days then I should apply for father visa, then what will be the ties.?? very confused,

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are welcome Kaur. If your mom wish to travel together with your Dad, she can wait for his visa to come up, which will not take much time. Seniors traveling alone in flight for long hours will not be comfortable especially during their transit and change of the flights at any of the European airports. However, choose what is convenient.

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
wilson said:
You are welcome Kaur. If your mom wish to travel together with your Dad, she can wait for his visa to come up, which will not take much time. Seniors traveling alone in flight for long hours will not be comfortable especially during their transit and change of the flights at any of the European airports. However, choose what is convenient.
Thanks Wilson once again , i know you clearly said , wont be any problem , my lico is good this time too , BUT one more advise , last invitation letter I wrote that , while mom will be in Canada if she gets the super visa , my dad will take care of her boutique business in India , now I wrote that mom got the visa but she will not come AT the movement , that's why I am applying for my father super visa ,

Pls pls advise me is this will be the write wording , pls advice all

Thanks all

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kaur,

The wording in the invitation should reflect that you (the person inviting) will take care of the basic necessities of the parents. It need not require to show anything like their business in India or why mother is not visiting etc. Technically, if your mom got a visa, she can land in Canada any time during the validity period of her visa. So there is no meaning for saying that your mom will stay in India and not intending to travel now.

You may send another invitation to your father, with all the details as required by CIC. You don't need to mention anything else other than the required details. Don't mention about your mom in that letter. That case is over as she already go a visa.

Hope you are clear now.

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
great thanks wilson. last question pls
so now on my father family information form shuold i tick YES or NO. that mom will join dad accompany (canada)or not???

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kaur, as your Mom also will arrive Canada on her visit visa you should tick the YES box.
Along with the application your Dad should attach a note on a separate paper that your mom already have a visitor visa valid up to 2018. If it is not mentioned the VO will get confused why the Application for Temporary Resident Visa (IMM 5257) is not submitted for her now.

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
Thanks Wilson , I will , is that fine if I mention on the invitation letter that mom got visa until 2018' and now my father wants to join her to see my family...? Pls advise on the last step...

Many thanks

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Kaur,

No need to mention about mom's visit as she already got the visa. but you can mention in the letter that your Dad and Mom can come and visit you together.

Please check your In box. I sent a sample letter there. You should modify it.

Kaur07

Mar 27, 2012
Thanks Wilson , so that means there is no big issue if one parent got visa and other is applying after that ,
In my case they have there cash money and property ties in their country , none of else.....
Good luck to me and everybody , sending paper tomorrow ....
Thanks Wilson for ur all advise so far,,,,