+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UCI Number NOT generated

shirin1313

Jul 5, 2019
Hi All, I am in the same situation,so I applied for my uncle and his wife under one application in the new portal. My uncle got everything,application number and UCI, but his wife only got the application number.I'm so worried that I might've fucked something up. So happy that I found this thread. So have you guys have applicationID but no UCI?

Teepops

Nov 8, 2023
Applied for Study permit with my Spouse in a single group, I got UCI and Biometric letter in 24hrs but my Spouse didn’t get both UCI & biometrics letter. Please what should I do? I am worried.

Harshit99

Feb 4, 2024
Hi All, I am in the same situation,so I applied for my uncle and his wife under one application in the new portal. My uncle got everything,application number and UCI, but his wife only got the application number.I'm so worried that I might've fucked something up. So happy that I found this thread. So have you guys have applicationID but no UCI?
Facing this same ; how you got it ?

ind.can

Feb 17, 2018
I am also in the same situation. I applied visitor visa for my parents as a group , father being the primary applicant. My mother got the UCI number, client application summary & Biometric letter. But my father hasnt received any of these yet. Not sure what to do.

Thanks,
Jeevan EM
Hi Jeevan,

I'm in the same situation. I just submitted, Mom got UCI and I think will get biometric letter in a few hours. Dad didn't get UCI yet.

How long did it take you to get UCI for your father?

-A

sajah

May 21, 2024
Hi Jeevan,

I'm in the same situation. I just submitted, Mom got UCI and I think will get biometric letter in a few hours. Dad didn't get UCI yet.

How long did it take you to get UCI for your father?

-A
Similar circumstances, but with my wife. How long did it take you to receive your UCI number for you mom, and is there another way to get in touch with them besides using the web form?

Thanks

sajah

May 21, 2024
Hi,

The same thing is happening to me, but I am a little concerned about my spouse and whether I submitted anything incorrectly.