+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UCI Number NOT generated

PradModi35

Mar 27, 2023
Hi,
I filled 3 applications in a group of a single CIC account- Me, my wife and my child. Now they have received a UCI number and their application has went to Biometric Collection, whereas my application has still not received the UCI number. Any thoughts on that ? Do I need to submit any additional documents ?
I have the submission confirmation mail but no UCI number generated

PrPortal

Feb 7, 2023
Did you end up getting biometrics collection letter for yourself? I also applied for two people in a single application and only got biometrics letter for one and not the other. Please let me know what you did. Thank you

muharr

May 19, 2019
Same situation here. I applied for my wife and 3 kids. my wife got UCI number and receive email for biometric, while kids recive only UCI number with no biometric email. But i didn't receive UCI number and no biometric email. is there any posiblity that they will extarct my biometric from american embassy? i also have US visit visa

hajet

May 3, 2023
Hi,
I filled 3 applications in a group of a single CIC account- Me, my wife and my child. Now they have received a UCI number and their application has went to Biometric Collection, whereas my application has still not received the UCI number. Any thoughts on that ? Do I need to submit any additional documents ?
I have the submission confirmation mail but no UCI number generated
How long did it take for your UCI number?

hajet

May 3, 2023
Same situation here. I applied for my wife and 3 kids. my wife got UCI number and receive email for biometric, while kids recive only UCI number with no biometric email. But i didn't receive UCI number and no biometric email. is there any posiblity that they will extarct my biometric from american embassy? i also have US visit visa
I am in the same situation, I didn't receive UCI number or biometric letter, but my wife has got it and we applied in a single group. How long did it take for you to get your UCI? Please advise if there is something you did to expedite it.

hajet

May 3, 2023
I have filed for visitor visa application in a single group, my wife has got her UCI and letter request, while I don't have a UCI number yet, it's been more than 3 days that I submitted my request. Can any of you share your timeline of receving UCI upon application submission or if you did anything to expedite it. Please advise.

rjbangalore

Jan 12, 2020
Hi.... have you received ur UCI number... If so how many days it took to get it... and have you received ur biometric letter....??
I am also in the same situation. I applied visitor visa for my parents as a group , father being the primary applicant. My mother got the UCI number, client application summary & Biometric letter. But my father hasnt received any of these yet. Not sure what to do.

Thanks,
Jeevan EM

May 29, 2023
I am also in the same situation. I applied visitor visa for my parents as a group , father being the primary applicant. My mother got the UCI number, client application summary & Biometric letter. But my father hasnt received any of these yet. Not sure what to do.

Thanks,
Jeevan EM
Hi,

Please wait for one week... or it may differ from case to case... but it will generate...... in my case i got after one week... and completed visa processing in 2 to 3 weeks....

Regards,

Aravind Puvvada