+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UCI Number/ Medical Exams

Aug 15, 2017
Hi all, I have received invitation to apply (under federal skilled workers) in late June. This is indeed my fifth express entry application and first time I got invitation (previous ones either expired or accidentally withdrawn).

I am trying to get medical exams to complete the application and my panal physicians have requested for my UCI number. I have checked all over the portal and the invitation notification but nowhere I can find the UCI in this specific application. However, I have found "UCI" assigned in some of the previous application (though they are different for all applications and the format is somewhat different from what mentioned in IRCC website (instead of being 8 or 10 digits with hyphen, mine is a series of number start with CAN0000 + 8 digits)).

My questions:

- How can I obtain a correct UCI number?
- Can I use any of the previously assigned UCI for medical exam purposes?
- How else can I complete the medical exam properly?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi all, I have received invitation to apply (under federal skilled workers) in late June. This is indeed my fifth express entry application and first time I got invitation (previous ones either expired or accidentally withdrawn).

I am trying to get medical exams to complete the application and my panal physicians have requested for my UCI number. I have checked all over the portal and the invitation notification but nowhere I can find the UCI in this specific application. However, I have found "UCI" assigned in some of the previous application (though they are different for all applications and the format is somewhat different from what mentioned in IRCC website (instead of being 8 or 10 digits with hyphen, mine is a series of number start with CAN0000 + 8 digits)).

My questions:

- How can I obtain a correct UCI number?
- Can I use any of the previously assigned UCI for medical exam purposes?
- How else can I complete the medical exam properly?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.
I don't know if this works differently in different countries but I just had to show my ITA letter (you can download it from your MyCIC account) to my panel physician and my medicals were done. Check with your panel physician if this will work.

After the medicals I was given a document called e-medical which I uploaded in my PR application.

Good luck.

Aug 15, 2017
I don't know if this works differently in different countries but I just had to show my ITA letter (you can download it from your MyCIC account) to my panel physician and my medicals were done. Check with your panel physician if this will work.

After the medicals I was given a document called e-medical which I uploaded in my PR application.

Good luck.
Thanks for promt reply. Unfortunarely, the physicians in my country is very obsessed with the "UCI/IME" number.....

thecalmestsea

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
25-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2017
You can find your UCI by viewing your EE profile (select "check status and messages").

The UCI is on the rightmost column under the "Application Summary" section. If you are on mobile, you might have to swipe left until you see the full table.

IME is not a number - as FSW, your IME sélection should be "non ede".