+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UCI incase of non-accompanying spouse

vprasady266

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
When I applied for PR I mentioned my wife and kids as non-accompanying. But all of us were give UCI numbers and I see them in my online application.
I am now applying for my family's PR , can I mention these UCI numbers in the application? Or should I leave those spaces blank?

Reactions: Waqas Tariq

matchamochi

Sep 11, 2019
I had called IRCC because I had a similar question at the time. The direction I received was to use any previously assigned UCI numbers in any subsequent applications.

Reactions: vprasady266

Waqas Tariq

Dec 16, 2018
When I applied for PR I mentioned my wife and kids as non-accompanying. But all of us were give UCI numbers and I see them in my online application.
I am now applying for my family's PR , can I mention these UCI numbers in the application? Or should I leave those spaces blank?
Hi, I hope your Family sponsorship application is going fine. Could you please guide me briefly through the process as I have a similar situation myself. Thanks

vprasady266

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for asking Waqas, we have currently sent passports to IRCC. When I applied for my family I did use the same UCI numbers that were assigned when I applied form my PR visa. The application did progress so far as requesting passports now, which means that's the right approach.
Is there anything else specific that you are looking for?

Reactions: Waqas Tariq

Waqas Tariq

Dec 16, 2018
Thanks for asking Waqas, we have currently sent passports to IRCC. When I applied for my family I did use the same UCI numbers that were assigned when I applied form my PR visa. The application did progress so far as requesting passports now, which means that's the right approach.
Is there anything else specific that you are looking for?
Please let me know which application package you used for sponsorship? Was it "spousal sponsorship" with dependent children included in the application?

Waqas Tariq

Dec 16, 2018
Sorry for the delay Waqas, please post your comments here, I can answer them here to the best of my experience and knowledge. What exactly are you looking for in IMM 5481 ?
I simply want to know if you had filled IMM 5481 during your application process?

Waqas Tariq

Dec 16, 2018
My spouse was non accompanying in EE profie.
Now I want to apply.
1. You did not fill IMM 5406 & IMM 5669?
2. Is the "non accompanying spouse" application is different from normal spousal application?
I believe IMM 5406 is filled only if you have more than five dependants on your application. IMM 5669 is background declaration required for the spouse.
As far as I can see on the guide, there is only very minor difference in the two applications. You have to mention UCI of non-accompanying spouse.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
No, I filled IMM1344, IMM5476 and IMM5532.
Hey for your non accompanying spouse did you have to answer to the question"have you ever applied to enter or remain in canada" for my non accompanying family member i am applying tourist visa and answered no to this question however now i am thinking if i should have answered yes as they have a UCI( non accompanying family members also get a uci as you know)