+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE Police certificate (PCC) from Pakistan

khush.sib

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Well i have an update but not a good one.
I have apllied a pcc through dubai police app on sunday.
Got the payment receipt n all suceessfully on my email.
today out of curiosity i have checked the status of my application online and it says YOU NEED TO VISIT THE NEAREST POLICE STATION IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY.
Dont know guys what to do.
need help guys.
i cant go there as i am not in UAE at the moment.

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Well i have an update but not a good one.
I have apllied a pcc through dubai police app on sunday.
Got the payment receipt n all suceessfully on my email.
today out of curiosity i have checked the status of my application online and it says YOU NEED TO VISIT THE NEAREST POLICE STATION IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR IDENTITY.
Dont know guys what to do.
need help guys.
i cant go there as i am not in UAE at the moment.
Well - another straight forward case thrown in the bin due to the incompetence of Dubai Police.

Here's what you can do at the moment.

1. Try to talk to their customer service online and find out what the issue is (they understand squat, and know nothing of any procedure but its worth the shot).

2. Send someone you know to the main Dubai Police Station in Al Nahda and inquire what went wrong.

3. Visit in person - Worse case scenario you may have to.

May I ask the years in which you stayed in the UAE?

khush.sib

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Well - another straight forward case thrown in the bin due to the incompetence of Dubai Police.

Here's what you can do at the moment.

1. Try to talk to their customer service online and find out what the issue is (they understand squat, and know nothing of any procedure but its worth the shot).

2. Send someone you know to the main Dubai Police Station in Al Nahda and inquire what went wrong.

3. Visit in person - Worse case scenario you may have to.

May I ask the years in which you stayed in the UAE?
I have stayed in dubai since 2014 october to january 2019.
i cancelled my visa and emirates id 6 months back only.
last time when i applied for my ex employer same thing happened so i visited to the station they took my emirates id copy and told me you will receive it on your email as soon as i stepped out from the station it was in my email. the process is just a one click away but the luck should be in our favor.
i dont know what to do..

khush.sib

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
last time when i applied for my ex employer same thing happened so i visited to the station they took my emirates id copy and told me you will receive it on your email as soon as i stepped out from the station it was in my email. the process is just a one click away but the luck should be in our favor.
i dont know what to do..
I have a pcc with me of January 2019 but it addressed to my last employer as well as its been 6 months i dont think ircc will consider that.

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
i dont know what to do..
Seems like they did not update their records the last time this glitch happened. In my opinion this would be resolved if you go there in person. I hope I am wrong but like I suggested, gather all information before you take a decision.

It pains me to see that a city that boasts of bringing the west and the east together as the best destination in the world has the worse administration management.

You can imagine what my headache would be like - I never had an EID.

Reactions: khush.sib

khush.sib

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Seems like they did not update their records the last time this glitch happened. In my opinion this would be resolved if you go there in person. I hope I am wrong but like I suggested, gather all information before you take a decision.

It pains me to see that a city that boasts of bringing the west and the east together as the best destination in the world has the worse administration management.

You can imagine what my headache would be like - I never had an EID.
Its not easy to go there for me now for a pcc.
i will see what best can be done.
will update you guys.

khush.sib

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
My friend called the Dubai police customer care to request.
they said it is mandtory for him to visit.
theres no way out.

Sandman236

Sep 2, 2018
Just wanted to share an update.

I just received an email from Dubai Police and they have issued me my PCC. I have no idea how it has worked for me without giving any biometrics or any other information. But assuming, they already had all the info when I got my Emirates ID made.

I hope i do not need anything else from Dubai Police now.

Thanks for all your help. If any one of you need any assistance feel free to ask.

Reactions: khush.sib

khush.sib

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just wanted to share an update.

I just received an email from Dubai Police and they have issued me my PCC. I have no idea how it has worked for me without giving any biometrics or any other information. But assuming, they already had all the info when I got my Emirates ID made.

I hope i do not need anything else from Dubai Police now.

Thanks for all your help. If any one of you need any assistance feel free to ask.
congrats brother.
please share the exact procedure you followed?
Through app or Website?
are you inside or outside Uae?
when did you apply?