+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE Police certificate (PCC) from Pakistan

Sandman236

Sep 2, 2018
Hey guys,

I really need help from those who have already done this or have some information.

I have received my ITA and now I have to provide PCC from Dubai where I lived for 3 years while I was studying.

I went to the dubai police website online and it requires biometrics. I read on a few threads that having an expired Emirates ID wouldn't require a bimoetrics but it states that we do need them.

Can anyone please guide from where do I get the bimoetrics done in Karachi? and to whom do I have to send the the biometrics?

Thanks in advance.

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Hey guys,

I really need help from those who have already done this or have some information.

I have received my ITA and now I have to provide PCC from Dubai where I lived for 3 years while I was studying.

I went to the dubai police website online and it requires biometrics. I read on a few threads that having an expired Emirates ID wouldn't require a bimoetrics but it states that we do need them.

Can anyone please guide from where do I get the bimoetrics done in Karachi? and to whom do I have to send the the biometrics?

Thanks in advance.
If you have an expired Emirates ID - enter its number and it will process your application.

In case you do not have an Emirates ID (you left the UAE prior to being issued one) - you are stuck like me :D

Sandman236

Sep 2, 2018
If you have an expired Emirates ID - enter its number and it will process your application.

In case you do not have an Emirates ID (you left the UAE prior to being issued one) - you are stuck like me :D
I have Emirates I'd with me, however it still wants me to process with biometrics. I'm surprised.

What are u doing about it? Going for biometrics here in pak?

khush.sib

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018

Hi all even i have been trying since 3 days to apply. enter ring my old emirates id which got cancelled in february it is saying emirates id bot valid. please help

khush.sib

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Is it ok if i will proceed with no emirates id and then scan my last resident visa.
is it possible that i can skip the biometric part some how?

Sandman236

Sep 2, 2018
Wondering the same if somehow biometrics part can be skipped. If not, how to get it done? Someone please guide.

Thanks

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
To everyone who wants to get their UAE PCC made from Pakistan.

I've jumped on that bandwagon way before any of you guys have and trust me it is crazy.

I'm surprised to find out that people with expired EID will be asked for fingerprinting (most people I know with expired EIDs got their PCCs in a week).

Assuming that the majority of people asking this question had EIDs, I can assume that you guys left the UAE within the last 10 years (June 2009 onwards). Is that so?

Coming back to the procedure. The following are the points you need to carefully consider.

1. The fingerprints part can not be skipped. Period. I had contacts in Sharjah Police and they could not pull it off. Let aside someone who does not have any contacts.And these are fingerprints that are not biometric, they have to be taken by an expert using dry ink.

2. Dubai Police has a form uploaded on their website that they ask you to download and print. As per their procedure, the fingerprinting is to be done by the experts in Pakistan's police (that would be the fingerprinting bureau in your respected provincial police). They then ask you to get the form attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs Pakistan and then submit it to the UAE embassy for final attestation. Here's the catch. MOFA Pakistan does not attest any document not issued in Pakistan. I had my fingerprinting done on the Dubai Police form and they refused to sign it. I discussed the issue with the UAE Embassy whether they could sign it directly. They politely denied stating that if the form can not be attested by MOFA Pakistan, we will not attest it even though it is issued by the Dubai Police. So that was a dead end. I requested them a way out of the situation and point 3 explains that in detail.

3. You need to get a "stamp paper / Staam paper / Pakka Kaghaz" (all the same thing) from the local notary public. Since there is a set format of the fingerprints required, you will need to get two papers (I got the Rs. 50 worth), you can also use the Rs. 30 worth - your choice. Take the paper to the fingerprinting department of your city / province and get the fingerprinting done. You will require your original ID card, passport, a passport size picture and a photocopy of your id card and passport. Do not forget to ask the fingerprinting expert to write his name clearly and stamp the paper with the department and the police station stamp. Ask the fingerprinting expert to leave some space on the top so you may enter your details (in my case the police personnel entered my details themselves and asked me to confirm if they were correct).

4. Get a copy of your fingerprint paper and id card and take it to the ministry of foreign affairs. They will attest it. Go in the morning and you will get the paper back in the afternoon.

5. There are several agencies that get the UAE attestation done. Also, Gerry's FedEx will get the attestation done for you. They take about 10 working days.

You have to fill a performa on the Dubai Police Website and upload scans of the documents. A fee of AED 300 is also applicable. The hard copy of the fingerprints have to be sent to the CID Building in Dubai via courier. Once they receive the fingerprints and approve them, then your PCC processing starts.

An alternate way is to simply go to the UAE and get it done in person.

I do not have an EID so my procedure is complicated either way. So I'll probably do it from Pakistan.

I can guide people living in Lahore with specifics. No clue of the procedure in other cities.

A breakdown of the costs is as follows

1. Rs. 50 worth of stamp paper - Anywhere between Rs.80/- to Rs.200/-)
2. Fingerprinting charges (Rs. 1000/-)
3. MOFA Attestation (Rs. 60/-)
4. UAE Attestation (Around Rs.8000- Rs.10,000)

Last edited: