+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uae pcc

Bheng0082

Jan 29, 2019
Hi can u help me how to get pcc in uae im here now in philippines and i dont have emirates id..plz help

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Hi Bh

Hi, were you able to get PCC. I am in a similar situation here. How did you proceed ?
It is a very straight forward process Go to the Dubai police wesbite. In the PCC section they have the option of you being a non resident applicant. To summarize

1. You need to download a finger printing form. - I tried emailing them asking about the paper type needed - they never replied. The site says simple 2 A4 sheets.

2. You need to fill it out - P.S you will need your last UAE "Residence Visa" (UAE does not issue PCC for tourist visas no matter how long you stay).

3. Finger prints need to be taken by a professional (Police forensics etc) with their details mentioned. - A sample is uploaded on Dubai police's website.

4. Once you take the finger prints, get the papers attested by the ministry of foreign affairs in the country where you live and then by the UAE embassy in your country.

5. Go online, fill out the form and upload the required documents.

6. Post the finger print form to the Dubai police HQ address provided.

I am initiating the procedure soon. So i did my research :) Good luck !

Reactions: sao_18

sandyaimster

Apr 29, 2019
Hi, Thank you for clearing it in simple steps. I didn't find this sample - A sample is uploaded on Dubai police's website. Could you please share it with me. And also you mentioned attestation by the ministry of foreign affairs and then by the UAE embassy, aren't both the same? Also do i have to post original or photocopy?

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Hi, Thank you for clearing it in simple steps. I didn't find this sample - A sample is uploaded on Dubai police's website. Could you please share it with me. And also you mentioned attestation by the ministry of foreign affairs and then by the UAE embassy, aren't both the same? Also do i have to post original or photocopy?
Sure. Give me your email

MOFA and embassy are two different things unless you reside in uae itself.

Originals need to be sent.,

seff786

Apr 26, 2019
Hey guys, I was in a similar situation and an ex uae resident, so listen carefully because this will save you a shite load of time.
For starters forget collecting your fingerprint etc and sending it by post to the uae police centre and all the other stuff that is listed in their web portal because that will be a huge waste of time and energy.

Me and my wife got our uae pcc recently and it took the grand total of two days for this to happen.
The thing is, if you have your Emirates Id number, and Iam not talking of your physical Emirates Id, just the number then you will save yourself all that grief and it’s as simple as inputting the number in and proceeding with the payment.
But in case you have been careless and have not taken a scan or photo of your Emirates id during your stay there, then despair not, because you can still get your Emirates Id no, because every person is assigned an unique emirates id no which correlates to their passport.
So all you need to do is, look at your empires uae visa on your passport and look up the visa no. That is listed there and using this and by contacting a uae typing centre in Dubai you can easily retrieve your Emirates Id number and this is exactly what I did and that too for zero cost thanks to the very nice typing centre executive who was being sympathetic to me ( my wife actually who didn’t make a record/ copy of her Emirates Id no ) and provided me with the Emirates id number using the expired uae visa.
So that’s it folks, don’t waste your time and money getting your finger prints and what not, instead look up your expired uae visa right in your passport and using the visa number retrieve your Emirates id number and proceed to getting your pcc with way less work and energy.

Any uae based typing centre can perform this simple task,

Reactions: sao_18

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Hey guys, I was in a similar situation and an ex uae resident, so listen carefully because this will save you a shite load of time.
For starters forget collecting your fingerprint etc and sending it by post to the uae police centre and all the other stuff that is listed in their web portal because that will be a huge waste of time and energy.

Me and my wife got our uae pcc recently and it took the grand total of two days for this to happen.
The thing is, if you have your Emirates Id number, and Iam not talking of your physical Emirates Id, just the number then you will save yourself all that grief and it’s as simple as inputting the number in and proceeding with the payment.
But in case you have been careless and have not taken a scan or photo of your Emirates id during your stay there, then despair not, because you can still get your Emirates Id no, because every person is assigned an unique emirates id no which correlates to their passport.
So all you need to do is, look at your empires uae visa on your passport and look up the visa no. That is listed there and using this and by contacting a uae typing centre in Dubai you can easily retrieve your Emirates Id number and this is exactly what I did and that too for zero cost thanks to the very nice typing centre executive who was being sympathetic to me ( my wife actually who didn’t make a record/ copy of her Emirates Id no ) and provided me with the Emirates id number using the expired uae visa.
So that’s it folks, don’t waste your time and money getting your finger prints and what not, instead look up your expired uae visa right in your passport and using the visa number retrieve your Emirates id number and proceed to getting your pcc with way less work and energy.

They never had the Emirates ID back in 2009 when I left UAE. So I have to go the alternate way.

Dusyant Kumar

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018

Did you get your PCC and did it worked? I applied from outside UAE through the MOI website and got a PCC paper with stamp on it saying, I need to get the get it attested from UAE embassy. Is that what you did for your case?