+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE PCC issued with discrepancies

zubair_81

Oct 11, 2016
Hi guys,

I lived in UAE from 2011 to 2015 and requested my UAE PCC last week through a friend by providing him all the required documents from Saudi Arabia. Now when I got the PCC, I found following discrepancies:

1. Wrong Residence Permit number
2. Wrong Passport issuance date
3. Wrong Visa issuance date

Upon investigation, I found out that the Residence permit number was of the e-visa, which was issued to me the last time I visited UAE. Please note that I have visited UAE at least twice after the cancellation of my UAE visa for around 2 weeks in total. So, if I consider the last e-visa, the Residence permit number and visa issuance date is correct. I checked with the Police department, who issued the PCC and they mentioned that they extract the information of the applicant through the immigration system and there is nothing that they can modify.

So, my question is that whether this PCC would be acceptable if I attach the last evisa in LOE with the wrong passport issuance date? What other documents or explanation should I give, in order to make it acceptable by CIC.

Thanks

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I lived in UAE from 2011 to 2015 and requested my UAE PCC last week through a friend by providing him all the required documents from Saudi Arabia. Now when I got the PCC, I found following discrepancies:

1. Wrong Residence Permit number
2. Wrong Passport issuance date
3. Wrong Visa issuance date

Upon investigation, I found out that the Residence permit number was of the e-visa, which was issued to me the last time I visited UAE. Please note that I have visited UAE at least twice after the cancellation of my UAE visa for around 2 weeks in total. So, if I consider the last e-visa, the Residence permit number and visa issuance date is correct. I checked with the Police department, who issued the PCC and they mentioned that they extract the information of the applicant through the immigration system and there is nothing that they can modify.

So, my question is that whether this PCC would be acceptable if I attach the last evisa in LOE with the wrong passport issuance date? What other documents or explanation should I give, in order to make it acceptable by CIC.

Thanks
what is wrong passport issuance date ?

i'm curious to know how the PCC format is for UAE if you are no longer a resident... are the start and end dates correct atleast ?

zubair_81

Oct 11, 2016
what is wrong passport issuance date ?

i'm curious to know how the PCC format is for UAE if you are no longer a resident... are the start and end dates correct atleast ?
Passport issuance date is 2015 but they have printed 01-Jan-2000
There are no start or end dates mentioned in the PCC...

Unfortunately there is no option to attach the PCC here :(

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport issuance date is 2015 but they have printed 01-Jan-2000
There are no start or end dates mentioned in the PCC...

Unfortunately there is no option to attach the PCC here :(
send it to me by email, let me have a look

will send ID by IM

zubair_81

Oct 11, 2016
Update:

1. Wrong Residence Permit number - This was the e-Visa number of my last visa issued
2. Wrong Passport issuance date - It was wrong
3. Wrong Visa issuance date - this was the issuance date of my last e-visa

I submitted an LOE, attached the copies of all my Emirated ID's, copy of all the UAE residency visas on passport and copy of the last e-Visa along with an explanation. Thankfully, all went well :)

Reactions: Nobatia
Sep 19, 2018
I got PCC in abu dhabi (UAE). However, the passport no. mentioned in PCC is wrong because in my labour cantact, the passport no. is wrong. the same is printed in PCC as well, What should i do?
Can i submit LOE with supporting documents like Emirates Id, UAE residensy Visa etc. to show correct passport no.

Sep 19, 2018
Update:

1. Wrong Residence Permit number - This was the e-Visa number of my last visa issued
2. Wrong Passport issuance date - It was wrong
3. Wrong Visa issuance date - this was the issuance date of my last e-visa

I submitted an LOE, attached the copies of all my Emirated ID's, copy of all the UAE residency visas on passport and copy of the last e-Visa along with an explanation. Thankfully, all went well :)
Could you please share your LOE copy? I am also facing the same issue.